Canes Football on TV?

forgot to add, ABC will get those primetime spots on weekends (Sat night/sunday 330)
If I'm ESPN, I'd put the UM game on, as college football fans are fiending for college football. UM/UAB would easily outdraw some dopey NBA game. There might be a contractual duty to give the NBA game priority on ESPN, but if there isn't, they'd be wise to put the UM/UAB game on. NBA is for faygalas mostly.

Advertisement
If I'm ESPN, I'd put the UM game on, as college football fans are fiending for college football. UM/UAB would easily outdraw some dopey NBA game. There might be a contractual duty to give the NBA game priority on ESPN, but if there isn't, they'd be wise to put the UM/UAB game on. NBA is for faygalas mostly.
It'll be on ACC Network (maybe ESPN2), if there are games scheduled for ESPN that night. ESPN would never in a billion years bump NBA playoffs for a Miami/UAB game. But we'll see, we're still 15 days out and I'm not sure what the NBA has scheduled with ESPN that night.

If the NBA is scheduled for TNT that evening, then I would almost guarantee our game will be on the main network. The NFL game is on NBC.

It'll be on ACC Network (maybe ESPN2), if there are games scheduled for ESPN that night. ESPN would never in a billion years bump NBA playoffs for a Miami/UAB game. But we'll see, we're still 15 days out and I'm not sure what the NBA has scheduled with ESPN that night.

If the NBA is scheduled for TNT that evening, then I would almost guarantee our game will be on the main network. The NFL game is on NBC.
If they want higher ratings they'd bump the ***ala NBA game for UM/UAB. Guarantee you that UM/UAB would outdraw ***ala NBA.

itll likely be on TNT and you are correct -- an NBA playoff will def outdraw unranked miami vs UAB. as it stands, everyone will lose out to the NFL in ratings anyways for that night.

If they want higher ratings they'd bump the ***ala NBA game for UM/UAB. Guarantee you that UM/UAB would outdraw ***ala NBA.

lol you can say 15 times and it wont make it true. if NBA is scheduled for ESPN that night, UM UAB will be on 2,U, or ACCN

Advertisement
I signed up for the free 30 day trial for YouTube TV to get me through the first month, then paid for it for another

Got me through just about every game. Think the rest were network games late.

You can also cancel after 30 and do another free trial under your wife or gf’s name.

lol you can say 15 times and it wont make it true. if NBA is scheduled for ESPN that night, UM UAB will be on 2,U, or ACCN
It's true. You might not be a rabid college football fan, but I can tell you there are plenty of us out there, and we'd rather watch a Sunbelt game than watch the ***ala NBA. UM's always going to draw nationally. And UAB is coming in with some top 30 hype.

It's true. You might not be a rabid college football fan, but I can tell you there are plenty of us out there, and we'd rather watch a Sunbelt game than watch the ***ala NBA. UM's always going to draw nationally. And UAB is coming in with some top 30 hype.

im def a rabid cfb fan (my entire weekends revolve around CFB) but im also realistic in that yes, a second round playoff game will likely outdraw a UM-UAB. you obviously hate basketball so youre tend to view it as no one gives a **** bout playoff basketball.

Advertisement
Thursday night games are usually on the ESPN'S . so it's all good. I got BELL SATELLITE and they cover most acc games including the canes

@hydro66 when I read this I thought the ad was part of your response. Made me chuckle.

6AC8AE99-44DA-4E16-984E-67446B0C289A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back