Canes Football on TV?

Agree with this, every single game this season should & will be (IMO) nationally televised on ACCN & ESPN.

I'm certain Miami vs Clemson will either be a primetime ABC game or primetime ESPN game.

We'll get a couple games on ESPN2 & ESPNU as well. But playing a conference only schedule with the exception of 1 game, I think at least 6 or 7 games will be on ACCN.

I got DirecTV/ATT so I'm good.
You got money. 🧐

Advertisement
You have to think that the first game against Alabama Birmingham will be nationally televised on ESPN as it’s the only game that night I believe

But OP, the person who started this thread, is a season tix holder. If you already were already watching from home then the assumption would be that you’ve got watching covered, no?
I didn't respond to the OP, I responded to the guy that said "Hulu gets ACCN , problem solved"....

You got money. 🧐
image.gif

Advertisement
But his response was. Tomatoe, Tomato.
No it's not a tomato or a tomatoe it's one person making a legitimate gripe about something and someone throwing a supposed answer and assuming it's just that simple while leaving out an important factor in that supposed answer.... Has nothing to do with vegetables... ;)

No it's not a tomato or a tomatoe it's one person making a legitimate gripe about something and someone throwing a supposed answer and assuming it's just that simple while leaving out an important factor in that supposed answer.... Has nothing to do with vegetables... ;)
You win brother. I have no comeback for that. Lol Go Canes.

Advertisement
You forgot the part about paying an extra $54.99 a month for the package that gets you the ACCN ...
Then keep comcunt and pay 150 a month without ACCN and Cane games.

Whatever floats your boat fella.

Agree with this, every single game this season should & will be (IMO) nationally televised on ACCN & ESPN.

I'm certain Miami vs Clemson will either be a primetime ABC game or primetime ESPN game.

We'll get a couple games on ESPN2 & ESPNU as well. But playing a conference only schedule with the exception of 1 game, I think at least 6 or 7 games will be on ACCN.

I got DirecTV/ATT so I'm good.
It’s usually the opposite...nc games and crappy conf games are on the acc network, so I’m guessing the uab game will be on accn and most of our games will be on an ESPN network

Advertisement
you mean televising it on ESPN, ACCN, and watch ESPN like every other season and sporting event? nothing you can do bout not having ACCN if you have comcast other than switching to ATT
I got YoutubeTV last year for the ACC Network. It's been pretty good, but sucks that they just jacked their rates by $15 so it's now about $70/month with taxes included.

I'd probably go back to Comcast if they carried ACCN since I have their internet service and could get a better price with bundling.

My bad.. thought you had a brain in your head... I apologize for the over assumption...
Are you going to be ok princess?

I posted a solution. If you cant afford 60 bucks a month for football you have bigger issues.

Advertisement
It’s usually the opposite...nc games and crappy conf games are on the acc network, so I’m guessing the uab game will be on accn and most of our games will be on an ESPN network
I think the UAB game will be on ESPN2, I doubt the ACCN wants the one non conference game we play lol.

I think the UAB game will be on ESPN2, I doubt the ACCN wants the one non conference game we play lol.
Not trying to argue but that’s the way it is, the conference networks get the leftover games, and most of the games against g5 schools. I doubt espn2 wants the uab game either. Here’s last years schedule

we’ll see though

How many games are scheduled for that Thursday? Per the espn app, we are the only game set to be played that night. I’m guessing there will be an nba game, but nothing else for espn to air.

Advertisement
Back