Canes Football on TV?

have you not seen the nba games where they're doing that?

it's REALLLLLLLLY weird, it honestly looks like a video game.

***** that, just play the game
Watching the raptors vs Brooklyn, u are right. Awesome.

Advertisement
Maters are froots
mater-you-mean-like-tow-mater.jpg

no. unless its the finals, itll be ESPN or TNT depending on the night or broadcast rights (in the past, TNT would cover the ECF (for example) while ESPN would cover the WCF (obv which network covered which would switch but they'd carry the entire Conference finals round).
There was just a game on abc last night. Maybe that’s only on weekends though.

There was just a game on abc last night. Maybe that’s only on weekends though.
ABC does it on weekends and finals (when the game is aired on a disney network). they air the weekday ones (aside from the finals) on ESPN. unless its a finals game, ESPN will generally air all the weekday playoff games for the NBA that is supposed to be aired on Disney

Advertisement
A game like that would never get prime-time billing on ESPN, regardless.
Ordinarily, sure. But that game will be the only football game played that night AND the first football game involving a P5 team since January. Also, if the nba is on tnt/abc that night, what else would be on espn?

ABC does it on weekends and finals (when the game is aired on a disney network). they air the weekday ones (aside from the finals) on ESPN. unless its a finals game, ESPN will generally air all the weekday playoff games for the NBA that is supposed to be aired on Disney
Gotcha. Thanks

Ordinarily, sure. But that game will be the only football game played that night AND the first football game involving a P5 team since January. Also, if the nba is on tnt/abc that night, what else would be on espn?

NFL is the only other football game thats on that night i think (but thats NBC so it doesnt affect the canes). if there is no NBA game, till get the thursday night on ESPN reg

Advertisement
hulu live is what 55-60 a month? i pay 50 for cable tv and get hulu reg with spotify (bundled tv with my internet)

yeah Hulu Live about that, I actually have to add for an extra $10 to be able to stream it on all my TVs in house. So I pay $70 a month, used to pay $120+ for DirectTV

Advertisement
Does that come with DVR, and if so, is it any good?
I had it last year, with the ACCN hoopla, I think it allows you to add to some sort of a library, like “Shows you have watched” and allows you to see them again. I think, if you’re interested, call their customer support, they should be able to tell you more. I’m thinking of reactivating it, if games aren’t going to be on major networks, or how many, if so. I can keep you posted.

Advertisement
Even though they keep raising their prices, I still think YouTube Tv is the way to go if you can afford it. Unlimited DVR and they have all the sports channels except NFL Network.

Even though they keep raising their prices, I still think YouTube Tv is the way to go if you can afford it. Unlimited DVR and they have all the sports channels except NFL Network.
I was on YTTV until the latest price increase of $15/mo so they could add BET and other ****** Viacom channels I don’t watch. It’s a decent product, the interface is not great and there is some lag time behind live TV depending on your internet speed (sometimes a full minute behind).

once the price increased it pushed me back to directv where as a “new” customer it was only ten dollars a month more and I don’t need a smart tv or fire stick to watch in any room in my house. To each his own

I was on YTTV until the latest price increase of $15/mo so they could add BET and other ****** Viacom channels I don’t watch. It’s a decent product, the interface is not great and there is some lag time behind live TV depending on your internet speed (sometimes a full minute behind).

once the price increased it pushed me back to directv where as a “new” customer it was only ten dollars a month more and I don’t need a smart tv or fire stick to watch in any room in my house. To each his own

Yea, I wasn’t a fan of the price upgrade bc I don’t really watch any of those channels, (though I’d watch BET over what passes for MTV and the other nonsense they added but that’s me) but I’m not really interested in going back to Directv. They had a variety of fees and seemed to constantly raise their prices as well, without really adding any channels.

I see people say that about the interface and lag but I don’t really have much of a problem with it, or maybe I’m just used to it, who knows. I’d gotten used to the unlimited DVR and abundance of sports channels plus I already have a Fire Stick, Roku and a PS4 so that doesn’t really factor in my position. But you’re right, to each his own.

Advertisement
Back