Canes Football on TV?

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
I am a season ticket holder, but don't expect to be able to go to games this year, at least not at the beginning. What is the University or the ACC doing to ensure that fans will at least be able to watch games on TV, especially considering that by the end of last season the ACC had not yet signed a contract with cable providers in South Florida (gross negligence IMO). Options? Reality?

Advertisement
If you are a current season ticket holder I think you should get priority chances to see the games live if it is 20 % capacity (or whatever they decide).

If not, I am sure most of our games will be on the ESPN/ABC Family of Networks.

If your cable provider does not have ACC Network you may have to just get a streaming service for those games but it all depends. If we start out fantastic there won't be many ACC Network games for us.

I am a season ticket holder, but don't expect to be able to go to games this year, at least not at the beginning. What is the University or the ACC doing to ensure that fans will at least be able to watch games on TV, especially considering that by the end of last season the ACC had not yet signed a contract with cable providers in South Florida (gross negligence IMO). Options? Reality?
Hulu gets ACCN

Problem solved.

Advertisement
you mean televising it on ESPN, ACCN, and watch ESPN like every other season and sporting event? nothing you can do bout not having ACCN if you have comcast other than switching to ATT

You forgot the part about paying an extra $54.99 a month for the package that gets you the ACCN ...
But if you get your money back from UM for your season tix should be able to afford if for the length of the season at least.

Advertisement
We cut the cord a couple months ago, but I do plan on getting YouTube TV before the season starts. They carry the ACC & SEC networks and all of the ESPN & Fox Sports channels. $64.99 a month, we will cut the cord again as soon as college football is over.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Firstrowsports.com

It’s a bit of a hassle with pop ups but worth it when you find a good stream as with any movie/tv show streaming site.

I have used this site for years. It has most sports. I also use it to watch UFC and boxing PPV For free.

Advertisement
Just speculating here, but I would say with the limited number of games available to ALL the networks, we will probably get to see most, if not all, our games televised.
Agree with this, every single game this season should & will be (IMO) nationally televised on ACCN & ESPN.

I'm certain Miami vs Clemson will either be a primetime ABC game or primetime ESPN game.

We'll get a couple games on ESPN2 & ESPNU as well. But playing a conference only schedule with the exception of 1 game, I think at least 6 or 7 games will be on ACCN.

I got DirecTV/ATT so I'm good.

Assuming you're a season ticket holder.... Many aren't...
But OP, the person who started this thread, is a season tix holder. If you already were already watching from home then the assumption would be that you’ve got watching covered, no?

Advertisement
Back