Canes Favored by 5 1/2 over Duke

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
according to the Raleigh News-Observer. Duke scored 2 TD's over NC in 4th Qtr. to win by 10 points. I hope we have a lot of fans there to support the team. LETS GO CANES!

:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
They are better than they are most years and have three double digit victories vs. Power 5 teams; however, with that said, if we don't roll them, I will be severely disappointed.

djrion

Freshman
We play like we did in our 2 warm up games and you can go ahead and pencil in an L

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
They are better than they are most years and have three double digit victories vs. Power 5 teams; however, with that said, if we don't roll them, I will be severely disappointed.

The spread is 5.5.

Nobody with an IQ of over 25 expects us to roll them.

Win? Yes

Roll? No

LustNCanes

COQUI
Honestly, they have a better D, than the last 2 teams we played. I hope CMR comes out the door with an innovative offensive scheme, because the D hasn't figured out how to cover WR'ers in the slot, and No.3 is still chasing down that Toledo WR who dropped the pass

Boarcane

All ACC
Just win. Win by one or a hundred and one, and I'm happy. Just win! Richt wins the games he's suppose to. We're suppose to win this game. Win by one and it's a great night.

M5canes

Recruit
5.5?

B03c4b4.gif

Advertisement

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur

The spread is 5.5.

Nobody with an IQ of over 25 expects us to roll them.

Win? Yes

Roll? No

At the end of the day, it's Duke. A Duke team who has yet to be challenged by a team with more talent than them. "Roll" might have been too much of an exaggeration, but we should beat them by 2 touchdowns, in my opinion.

Morey161

Sophomore
Gonna be a easy win. Dukes offense isn't as good as Toledo. I really do think that's the best offense we would face all season.

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
I think reality hits and Miami plays well at Duke. Toledo was a nice warmup for Duke and FSU.