incomplete pass
bad snap
punt

[both teams backups in]
0yd run
2yd pass
incomplete pass
punt

7 Possessions, 6 with the starters in, 1 started at our 8 yard line.

Only 1 drive they went down the field, against our backups(until we rotated our starting DL in). 2 penalties on their offense. 1 drop.

They weren't running free all 2nd half, dropping balls, and committing penalties every other snap. Our defense played much better and got their hands in on a lot of passes in the 2nd half.

That drive chart proves your point that they didn't have guys running free in the secondary. Well done, sir.

I don't see any on his chart, do you?

Advertisement
Toledo's offense in the 2nd half.

8yd pass
1yd run
1yd carry
2yd run
sack
16yd pass
7yd pass
incomplete pass
-2yd run
punt

7yd pass
-1yd pass
7yd pass
-4yd pass
tripping penalty
incomplete pass
15 yd scramble(3rd and 28)
punt

dropped pass
inaccurate pass behind wr
Woodside fumbles

incomplete pass, nearly picked
8yd pass
-1yd run
punt

[backups in on defense]
18yd pass
13yd pass
0yd run
[all 4 DL starters in]
4yd pass
Pass Interference on Amari Carter
[ball to 25]
19yd pass(beautiful throw by Woodside)
6yd TD pass

8yd TD pass

10yd pass
incomplete pass,near picked
3yd pass(Holding Offense)
incomplete pass
bad snap
punt

[both teams backups in]
0yd run
2yd pass
incomplete pass
punt

7 Possessions, 6 with the starters in, 1 started at our 8 yard line.

Only 1 drive they went down the field, against our backups(until we rotated our starting DL in). 2 penalties on their offense. 1 drop.

They weren't running free all 2nd half, dropping balls, and committing penalties every other snap. Our defense played much better and got their hands in on a lot of passes in the 2nd half.

That drive chart proves your point that they didn't have guys running free in the secondary. Well done, sir.

If they were running free like the 1st half, they should've put up another 280+ in the 2nd half, no? Considering they had only 1 drop and 2 penalties on offense. Or are you going to just say Woodside was missing everything left and right in the 2nd half?

If you didn't see guys running wide open all day and dropping passes all day then you either didn't watch the game , or was tripping balls on a acid.

No. It says right there that they only dropped 1 pass in the second half. This evidence suggests that if you DID see Toledo running free and dropping passes in the second half then you, sir, are the one who may have ingested hallucinogenics.

Well if you didn't see that then I just take it you don't know a **** thing about football, or are a troll trying to rustle jimmies. So I'm done dealing with you, but feel free to re watch the game and just stare at the slot wr's. And the lb's matched up with them.

Good day troll.

If they were running free like the 1st half, they should've put up another 280+ in the 2nd half, no? Considering they had only 1 drop and 2 penalties on offense. Or are you going to just say Woodside was missing everything left and right in the 2nd half?

If you didn't see guys running wide open all day and dropping passes all day then you either didn't watch the game , or was tripping balls on a acid.

No. It says right there that they only dropped 1 pass in the second half. This evidence suggests that if you DID see Toledo running free and dropping passes in the second half then you, sir, are the one who may have ingested hallucinogenics.

Well if you didn't see that then I just take it you don't know a **** thing about football, or are a troll trying to rustle jimmies. So I'm done dealing with you, but feel free to re watch the game and just stare at the slot wr's. And the lb's matched up with them.

Good day troll.

I've watched the game twice. I always do. But stats and drive charts are drive charts. The stats say that Woodside passed for over 280 in the first half and about 100 in the second, but contrary to popular opinion, the drops--all but one--came in the first half. Our defense was hands down better in the second half. The only drive we allowed in the second half was when we went up three scores and threw the back-ups in a little prematurely. Toledo cut it to 18 and then intercepted Rosier which set them up on our 8. Then we took the backups out. Outside of that one drive against the backups and the shortfield TD, Toledo's offense went:

9 plays, 32 yards - PUNT
6 plays, 11 yards - PUNT
3 plays, 3 yards - FUMBLE (This drive featured the lone dropped pass of the 2nd half)
3 plays, 8 yards - PUNT
4 plays, -17 yards - PUNT (This drive featured both Toledo 2nd half penalties)
3 plays, 2 yards - PUNT

They had one drive in the 2nd half, 6 plays for 77 yards. And that was against the backups. Outside of that, the defense was leaps and bounds better in the 2nd half as they were in the 1st.

And the slot was still uncovered.

I'm convinced by the football chicks that Toledo was in fact running free all 2nd half as well. And even though they only had 1 drop in the 2nd half that means they actually were dropping every other pass. Also, though they officially only had 2 penalties in the second half, they unofficially had 10 that killled their drive.

Advertisement
I'm convinced by the football chicks that Toledo was in fact running free all 2nd half as well. And even though they only had 1 drop in the 2nd half that means they actually were dropping every other pass. Also, though they officially only had 2 penalties in the second half, they unofficially had 10 that killled their drive.

Enough with the facts, please. Simply can’t have too many of those on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back