Canes bs UVA - Game 3 - 1pm, ACCNX

Another sweep for the Canes!!! Need to keep the momentum heading into Blacksburg.

It's going to get difficult with everyone giving pats on the back and perhaps being ranked in the top 5 tomorrow.

VT will come out swinging. Literally. They are one of the top teams in the ACC in HRs. I'm sure they'll have a packed croud with a top 5 team coming to town.

Let's see if the Canes can take the next step in their growth by how they handle success.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Swept the Hoos! **** of a series. Fans were great all weekend.

Attachments

• 20220410_165937.jpg
    20220410_165937.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
1649624646743.png

What got into your Sunday dinner? Try some PeptoBismol and maybe a trip to the psychologist numbnuts.

IMO the importance of this weekend can’t be overstated. Came out looking lost and got punched in the mouth. Only to bounce back and dominate game 1. Ligon finally had to battle real adversity and the bullpen got pressed, still came out with a win. Today got down early, Rosario was not good, and the offense found a way beat UVA to death.

Feels like a series that we lose 99% of the time the last decade. And was kind of a proverbial hump that we haven’t gotten over in a long time.

It starts at the top, as many of us have said for years. But full disclosure, I didn't expect the excitement and results surrounding all programs to come this quickly, but couldn't be happier. We haven't won anything yet, but you can see and feel the difference, and it's palpable.

100% agree, brother. Neither did I, but ****, I can say that about the b-ball program too. It’s a new energy around Coral Gables. Imo, all the coaches felt very comfortable at their post w/ Beta James in charge. We all know he’s a puppet; w/ Rad, he has no loyalty to any coach. That’s a different feeling w/ the new man is evaluating “everything.”

I’m enjoying the season; hoping this leads us to Omaha. Anything short of that & I’ll be disappointed based upon what we’ve witnessed thus far.

Advertisement
Man its crazy how different this team looks lately. I think this added confidence of winning 13 in a row is really playing a part. Some of these young guys are really stepping up too. Gutierrez with some nice ABs. Villegas showing some pop. Levenson with a nice game yesterday. And of course Morales just looks ridiculously confident both offensively and defensively. And cant forget the bullpen that seems to have multiple guys capable of pitching in big spots. Let's keep it rollin

Advertisement
IMO the importance of this weekend can’t be overstated. Came out looking lost and got punched in the mouth. Only to bounce back and dominate game 1. Ligon finally had to battle real adversity and the bullpen got pressed, still came out with a win. Today got down early, Rosario was not good, and the offense found a way beat UVA to death.

Feels like a series that we lose 99% of the time the last decade. And was kind of a proverbial hump that we haven’t gotten over in a long time.
Well said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACC RPIs
3 Notre Dame
5 Miami
8 Virginia
9 Georgia Tech
13 Wake Forest
27 North Carolina*
33 Louisville*
37 Florida State
40 Virginia Tech
45 NC State
50 Pitt
60 Clemson
81 Boston College
123 Duke

Other notables
7 Florida
69 FGCU
86 Harvard
103 FAU

*UNC-Louisville still playing

ACC RPIs
3 Notre Dame
5 Miami
8 Virginia
9 Georgia Tech
13 Wake Forest
27 North Carolina*
33 Louisville*
37 Florida State
40 Virginia Tech
45 NC State
50 Pitt
60 Clemson
81 Boston College
123 Duke

Other notables
7 Florida
69 FGCU
86 Harvard
103 FAU

*UNC-Louisville still playing
Georgia Tech is in a strange situation. The RPI is fantastic, but you don't get to host when you're in 10th place in your conference.

Advertisement
Back