81 Boston College
123 Duke

Other notables
7 Florida
69 FGCU
86 Harvard
103 FAU

*UNC-Louisville still playing
Which gets me thinking…if this holds…why are we stuck with the Gayturds in a regional?

Advertisement
100% agree, brother. Neither did I, but ****, I can say that about the b-ball program too. It’s a new energy around Coral Gables. Imo, all the coaches felt very comfortable at their post w/ Beta James in charge. We all know he’s a puppet; w/ Rad, he has no loyalty to any coach. That’s a different feeling w/ the new man is evaluating “everything.”

I’m enjoying the season; hoping this leads us to Omaha. Anything short of that & I’ll be disappointed based upon what we’ve witnessed thus far.

It's funny, I had a phone conversation with a friend of mine about this very same subect.

I'm not saying that Radakovich can shoot 3s or hit HRs, but both hoops and baseball have had a different feel since he arrived. I think the coaches know that Radakovich has their backs, and the players know he is going to do everything possible to provide them with support (facilities, nutrition, medical) and money (NIL).

It's a new day, and everyone is playing like their hair is on fire.

Which gets me thinking…if this holds…why are we stuck with the Gayturds in a regional?
Well, now they might be a 9-16 host. They really changed their status by coming back and winning the Arkansas series. But they have work to do on their conference standing like GT does.

Advertisement
100% agree, brother. Neither did I, but ****, I can say that about the b-ball program too. It’s a new energy around Coral Gables. Imo, all the coaches felt very comfortable at their post w/ Beta James in charge. We all know he’s a puppet; w/ Rad, he has no loyalty to any coach. That’s a different feeling w/ the new man is evaluating “everything.”

I’m enjoying the season; hoping this leads us to Omaha. Anything short of that & I’ll be disappointed based upon what we’ve witnessed thus far.
It's definitely a rising tide for our athletic department, and all boats are getting lifted

Advertisement
I know it was last night but after the win, the entire bench goes ape you know what and there is Walters like it was just another day. He showed basically zero response. That silent confidence is unreal. Dude is a stone cold angel of death.

Semper Canes!!!

Louisville has scored 4 in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game with UNC. Still have a chance to win it.

Advertisement
It's funny, I had a phone conversation with a friend of mine about this very same subect.

I'm not saying that Radakovich can shoot 3s or hit HRs, but both hoops and baseball have had a different feel since he arrived. I think the coaches know that Radakovich has their backs, and the players know he is going to do everything possible to provide them with support (facilities, nutrition, medical) and money (NIL).

And will hold them accountable when the AD does his part.

It feels like D-Rad just wants to leave a legacy of success. He came close with Clemson, but revitalizing your alma mater and leaving them with state of the art facilities and success in all 3 major sports has got to be the ultimate AD swan song.

Advertisement
Other than sweeping # 3 Virginia...
The Good: Canes pitchers held Jake Gelof hitless the whole series. His average dropped about 35 points in one weekend.
The Bad: Rosario went back to being...Rosario. 7 hits and 5 walks in 4 innings?! C'mon man!
The Hilarious: The Sunday crowd chanting "Overrated" to the Virginia players and seeing them visibly butthurt about it.
The Streak: No, not the 13 game win streak. Who cares about that? I'm talking about Andrew Walters preserving (barely) his 0.000000 ERA. What a legend!

I may be wrong but I don’t recollect a single error against UVA..as opposed to last year.

Georgia Tech is in a strange situation. The RPI is fantastic, but you don't get to host when you're in 10th place in your conference.
Probably need 10 or 11 of the last 15 to get into the Top 4-5 in the conference standings?

Advertisement
Back