Canes bs PSU - Game 1 (Friday) - 7pm, ACCNX

so glad they shortened the games...

1676690683667.png

Advertisement
Just a bloop single. Leave a FB out over the plate and get us 2 more

Never mind…FB out over the plate and we roll over on a guy throwing upper 80’s

Advertisement
I'm not able to watch this game. I'm listening on the radio. It seems like the team is still struggling with an approach at the plate. It seems like everyone is freewheeling instead of taking what the pitcher is giving.

PSU is killing it at the plate. That is not by chance when so many are hitting well. It's an approach the entire team has taken on. Like last year, I couldn't tell you what Miami's approach is at the plate.
I haven't liked our plate approach in over 20 years now.

Advertisement
I love coming onto CIS and read posters talk so badly about coaches, when it's pretty clear most of you haven't the faintest idea. In typical fashion, pitch a fit and blame someone for something that you know nothing about

Now...yes the performance was disappointing for an opening day in Miami. Here's to hoping our offense shows up tomorrow

Advertisement
I love coming onto CIS and read posters talk so badly about coaches, when it's pretty clear most of you haven't the faintest idea. In typical fashion, pitch a fit and blame someone for something that you know nothing about

Now...yes the performance was disappointing for an opening day in Miami. Here's to hoping our offense shows up tomorrow
i know u are too busy bashing fed-up posters to notice, but our pitching, defense, and base-running better show up tomorrow as well.

You know who especially hasn't the faintest idea about managing a baseball team? Gino DiMare... Loved the National Seed showing last year. Brilliant stuff.

Advertisement

We lost to a team that was 26-29 last year. We didn’t look ready, lots of holes, and same issues.

Posters in here do have an idea. It’s also a board to express those thoughts and there isn’t an IQ test required.

I know that much cause you are here.

I see you expressed the same opinion in your closing BS post’s closing paragraph as everyone else in here. I think we hope our offense shows up tomorrow as well. That was freakin brilliant.

White knighting already. There’s always one.

Some of us actually do know what we’re talking about when it comes to coaching and recruiting. You have no idea who is posting here. Some of us have pointed it out for years, with specifics.

For example, the offensive approach is a Gino staple. Gorilla ball without the gorillas. Which is why we do nothing against good pitching.

But I know. “We’re fine”. “It’s just one game.” “We’re young.” “We can still host a regional.”
….for the 15th straight year.

Advertisement
Back