Canes bs PSU - Game 1 (Friday) - 7pm, ACCNX

That's the kind of thing you come up with when you're stuck. "I feel sorry for you" and "you are a waste of my time", all while ignoring your colossal blunders. Anything but the topic.

You excited for Vegas in '26? That's what my staff is looking forward to.
You have no staff...you are grasping for straws hoping you get some likes and friends on here that actually believe you mean something.

You have been irrelevant for a little while now.

But I still feel bad that you are on here listing and naming pointless dates or locations or whatever it is you are doing...

Advertisement
You have no staff...you are grasping for straws hoping you get some likes and friends on here that actually believe you mean something.

You have been irrelevant for a little while now.

But I still feel bad that you are on here listing and naming pointless dates or locations or whatever it is you are doing...

No, you don’t feel bad. You feel embarrassed for being exposed. That’s why it became personal for you. You’re not the first.

Broken record on this board. Always a handful that stick their chest out year after year saying “it’s early” “teams young” “team will figure it out”

Only to go missing when we go 1-2 BBQ in a regional

It’s actually funny at this point watching the cycle of the wizards den/ron fraser board. It’s rare to see it after game 1 but the cycle Never fails.

This was posted right after @S.CarolinaCane posted his valiant defense of Gino and the coaches. Of course, @Allabouttheu95 knew way back in February that we would get bounced from a regional. Finally someone more important than the white knighters saw the truth after the season.

No, you don’t feel bad. You feel embarrassed for being exposed. That’s why it became personal for you. You’re not the first.
Personal? Now you are literally pulling stuff out of your ***.

Enjoy your irrelevance "Mr Baseball". You and your 'nobody' staff.

Crying shame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back