Canes bs PSU - Game 1 (Friday) - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know much about the team overall, but I feel like I know plenty about baseball.

PSU got some solid innings by their starter. He did what day one guys are supposed to do.

We got nothing out of our starter. I’m not panicking yet, but if that’s our #1, we are in trouble this year. Can’t win games without solid pitching. Baserunning doesn’t help us, but it’s the pitching that’s the most alarming thing.

Btw…even our announcers have low baseball Iq’s.

Stop saying Coop is old school. It’s called playing to win. This is college baseball. 50 game seasons. The fact we are shifting on guys in game one and just trying to dip and Jack everything is absurd to me.

Coop tells guys to hunt fb’s early to drive then just get on later in the count. Hit it where it’s pitched. Earlier in the game he said he wasn’t actually sac bunting. Yes he was…it was 5-0 1st and 2nd with a slow runner up and no outs. Why not bunt them over instead of potentially hitting into a DP and push 1…maybe 2 more across. I don’t like using the bunt to much but no better time then to just keep trying to take on a run here and there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like you could have guessed the pitching would fall apart but only having 2 hits is baffling.

I feel like you could have guessed the pitching would fall apart but only having 2 hits is baffling.
We need to get back to the days of recruiting hitters built like football players. The last few years our smaller guys are routinely being overpowered.

Advertisement
Just amazes me how 2 teams look the complete opposite as one has spent the last 4 months indoors, and the other has had the full complements of the weather and all their indoor and outdoor facilities.

Looking at this game, you'd think PSU was the team from down South and Miami was the team from up North.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back