Canes bs Pitt - Game 3 - 1pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
I missed most of the game last night and know he has a hit today but Wallen has a lot of work to do at The plate this off-season. Don’t know if it’s bat speed or his swing is just too long but he struggles to get the bat around at the moment. Him and Perez aren’t threats at the moment in 8&9 hole

Advertisement
I missed most of the game last night and know he has a hit today but Wallen has a lot of work to do at The plate this off-season. Don’t know if it’s bat speed or his swing is just too long but he struggles to get the bat around at the moment. Him and Perez aren’t threats at the moment in 8&9 hole
He came from JUCO so he needs more AB’s at the big boy level. I think he’ll be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s one thing if we’re losing close games on Sunday but it’s another to see disasters like this. Only a few short weeks to figure out our #3. What I’m worried is, if and when we do find the #3, our bullpen becomes a liability. Hope I’m wrong

Appreciate all the commentary, but you guys are brutally bad and actually providing periodic inning/score updates! haha!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back