dude is on here. He is not a nole. He thinks its a logical way to get a new coach.
Ain't gonna work
I want all the talent
Me too but not at the expense of more of the 1st amendment.
I'm all for embarrassing the admin, Donna, golden. If recruits leave, collateral damage.
This fcktard_83 crosses the line to injuring the program itself. That is what ***gotizes him.
You see, injuring the admin, Donna, golden, while you Golden Dck slurpers may disagree, helps the program in the long run.
And, I guess trampling the first amendment rights of students might assist minimally recruiting in the short run--but this is Marxist ***gotry incarnate. So, FCK you all for suggesting it.
Here's where the blame lands for this shtbag
1. Fctard_83 is most responsible
2. The Admin is responsible for not firing Golden, therefore, giving fctard_83 a validated cause
3. Golden sucks.
Everything points to one solution.
Fire. Al. Golden.