Cane fan tweets Lawrence Cager

Advertisement
He's actually helping Golden by validating his new pathetic excuse of THE CROWD

Way to go fcktard_83. You're making it harder for us real fans to get rid of the scumbag HC

You know you suck dck when the Canes fans and Golden fans all hate you

Shouldnt you guys be happy with this? I thought if this program was burned to the ground the sooner Golden would leave? Why the sudden outrage?

Advertisement
the_fan.jpg

Advertisement
RIP MIAMI FOOTBALL @Hurricanes_1983 · 17h 17 hours ago

canes insight is a joke. just fueling me to tweet more recruits.

dude is on here. He is not a nole. He thinks its a logical way to get a new coach.

Ain't gonna work

I want all the talent

Me too but not at the expense of more of the 1st amendment.

I'm all for embarrassing the admin, Donna, golden. If recruits leave, collateral damage.

This fcktard_83 crosses the line to injuring the program itself. That is what ***gotizes him.

You see, injuring the admin, Donna, golden, while you Golden Dck slurpers may disagree, helps the program in the long run.
And, I guess trampling the first amendment rights of students might assist minimally recruiting in the short run--but this is Marxist ***gotry incarnate. So, FCK you all for suggesting it.

Here's where the blame lands for this shtbag

1. Fctard_83 is most responsible
2. The Admin is responsible for not firing Golden, therefore, giving fctard_83 a validated cause
3. Golden sucks.

Everything points to one solution.
Fire. Al. Golden.

Count me in the group who doesn't give a **** about these negative tweets. These kids deserve better than to waste their time with this pathetic staff. The real damage is being done by the empty suits that head this administration and refuse to make a move on the lamest duck of a coach we'll ever see.

This guy is a total ******* loser. I want Golden gone as much as the next guy but this guy is a certified ***got

Advertisement
I swear some of you guys are slow. I told you they were fsu fans posing as cane fans. They've been doing that issh for a few years now.

A recruit making his college decision over what some stranger tweets to him.. Makes sense.

While we appear to have had one example of someone on this site doing this crap, people still post threads directed to the entire fan base "Don't contact recruits on Twitter!" as though every single malcontent doing it is on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back