Cane fan tweets Lawrence Cager

He retweeted it.

@Hurricanes_1983 · 8h 8 hours ago
@LawrenceCager3 why come to miami? wasted talent. go to the SEC please I don't want to see you ruin your career

Wow! Do you know if anyone has replied to that negative BS? As in defending why he should come here and not listen to that dumb s--t.

Advertisement
Wow Bama fans know how to move on quickly...some of them telling Cager he's the guy that's going to make everyone forget about Cooper.

He retweeted it.

@Hurricanes_1983 · 8h 8 hours ago
@LawrenceCager3 why come to miami? wasted talent. go to the SEC please I don't want to see you ruin your career

Would be cool if he and the other idiot who tweets recruits both got hit by a bus.

Advertisement
I cant imagine this person actually being a fan of the U. Has to be major troll but at this point it truly doesnt matter. If the person on that account is older than 15 its a **** shame.

Advertisement
He mentioned on here that he tweets negative towards recruits as well. I thought the guy was bluffing.

This is kind of weird actually. Leave the kids alone and let them make their own decision and enjoy the process.

Kind of idiotic as a fan regardless of the coaching situation to not want the most talent we can get. It leaves more talent for the next coach as well. SMH

he isnt a fan.

He mentioned on here that he tweets negative towards recruits as well. I thought the guy was bluffing.

This is kind of weird actually. Leave the kids alone and let them make their own decision and enjoy the process.

Kind of idiotic as a fan regardless of the coaching situation to not want the most talent we can get. It leaves more talent for the next coach as well. SMH

he isnt a fan.

It doesn't matter. Recruits see it as such.... People can claim its trolls but in reality there are some miami "fans" doing this sh*t too.... Just like they were arguing with brad kaaya's mom....

Yea just stupid. We need players for the next coach or it will be a 6 yr rebuild. Don't have to worry about Golden winning with talent and staying longer as he's already proven incapable.

6 year rebuild? were in a 12 year rebuild and it has nothing to do with talent on the roster. a good coach could right Miamis ship in 2 years regardless of what he inherited. i dont blame any kid for not coming here to be under golden

It's a shame what UM has caused by refusing to fire Folden. They've caused guerrilla sects to start going in on recruits.

Advertisement

he isnt a fan.

It doesn't matter. Recruits see it as such.... People can claim its trolls but in reality there are some miami "fans" doing this sh*t too.... Just like they were arguing with brad kaaya's mom....

hurricanes_1983 is a b$tch. Imo Beast just asked whether fans were renewing season tickets and kaaya'a mom went off. She apologized for her rant. I respect her for that.

Advertisement
What's the difference between what he is saying and what 90% of these true canes fan say in threads on here? I'm seeing the same thing being said in the Chick thread. We know for sure recruits and parents frequent this site, but yet every thread deals with how the coaches don't develop players or kids are losing millions of dollars because of the staff. []_[] either want kids to come to the []_[] or you don't!

Advertisement
Back