nadiamufdi
Junior
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2012
- Messages
- 1,841
If I had any idea how to use twitter I would troll the **** out of fsu recruits, players, and fans
He retweeted it.
@Hurricanes_1983 · 8h 8 hours ago
@LawrenceCager3 why come to miami? wasted talent. go to the SEC please I don't want to see you ruin your career
He mentioned on here that he tweets negative towards recruits as well. I thought the guy was bluffing.
This is kind of weird actually. Leave the kids alone and let them make their own decision and enjoy the process.
Kind of idiotic as a fan regardless of the coaching situation to not want the most talent we can get. It leaves more talent for the next coach as well. SMH
He mentioned on here that he tweets negative towards recruits as well. I thought the guy was bluffing.
This is kind of weird actually. Leave the kids alone and let them make their own decision and enjoy the process.
Kind of idiotic as a fan regardless of the coaching situation to not want the most talent we can get. It leaves more talent for the next coach as well. SMH
he isnt a fan.
Yea just stupid. We need players for the next coach or it will be a 6 yr rebuild. Don't have to worry about Golden winning with talent and staying longer as he's already proven incapable.
He mentioned on here that he tweets negative towards recruits as well. I thought the guy was bluffing.
This is kind of weird actually. Leave the kids alone and let them make their own decision and enjoy the process.
Kind of idiotic as a fan regardless of the coaching situation to not want the most talent we can get. It leaves more talent for the next coach as well. SMH
he isnt a fan.
It doesn't matter. Recruits see it as such.... People can claim its trolls but in reality there are some miami "fans" doing this sh*t too.... Just like they were arguing with brad kaaya's mom....
He posts here as well.