Cane fan tweets Lawrence Cager

svenben

Freshman
He retweeted it.

@Hurricanes_1983 · 8h 8 hours ago
@LawrenceCager3 why come to miami? wasted talent. go to the SEC please I don't want to see you ruin your career

Advertisement
He retweeted it.

@Hurricanes_1983 · 8h 8 hours ago
@LawrenceCager3 why come to miami? wasted talent. go to the SEC please I don't want to see you ruin your career

Fuc**ng idiot. I could understand if it was a def recruit (still wouldnt tweet recruits) but our Offense is pretty good and does not get wasted. Leave 18 year old kids alone already you f****ng losers. Stop following them like stalkers and posting, especially a dumb post like that makes you look like an uneducated fan.

I bet a bunch of these dudes wives wear the pants in their house if they have one. Fans like this are more pathetic than the coaching staff

He and the guy who tweets under @fraudgolden (rick) are relentless in harassing recruits and even their parents. These guys are either demented, trolls for other schools, or some combination. Either way, they are total a$$holes.

Advertisement
He mentioned on here that he tweets negative towards recruits as well. I thought the guy was bluffing.

This is kind of weird actually. Leave the kids alone and let them make their own decision and enjoy the process.

Kind of idiotic as a fan regardless of the coaching situation to not want the most talent we can get. It leaves more talent for the next coach as well. SMH

He and the guy who tweets under @fraudgolden (rick) are relentless in harassing recruits and even their parents. These guys are either demented, trolls for other schools, or some combination. Either way, they are total a$$holes.

I'm leaning more towards that they are trolls, that's a little over the top going after the recruits and family of the recruits.

Straight from his mouth on another thread.

I tell recruits every day on twitter to not come here

Last edited:
This site is full of bama/fsu fans who start hate just to sit back watch it steam roll downhill. Then when there team pull the recruits later on they can then come here and complain more about miami being ****. oh it happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy thinks he is hurting Golden, when in fact he is hurting the program. Regardless of Golden, we always need and should want talented players. Anyone against that is not a FAN!

Tweeting teen recruits even if you are their age is ******* loserville.

Advertisement
Yea just stupid. We need players for the next coach or it will be a 6 yr rebuild. Don't have to worry about Golden winning with talent and staying longer as he's already proven incapable.

Advertisement
Back