Cane fan tweets Lawrence Cager

i can care less about cager alone to be honest. however, if he helps bring marcus lewis, i want him

Advertisement
I don't like it either, but its a product of the immense dislike for Goldie not being fired. As an AA I know how hatred blinds peoples rational thought process. Heck the same kinda people re-elected our corporate crook Scott.

Yea just stupid. We need players for the next coach or it will be a 6 yr rebuild. Don't have to worry about Golden winning with talent and staying longer as he's already proven incapable.

6 year rebuild? were in a 12 year rebuild and it has nothing to do with talent on the roster. a good coach could right Miamis ship in 2 years regardless of what he inherited. i dont blame any kid for not coming here to be under golden

Cool I'm sure Butch would've recruited Jimmy Gaines too (sarcasm). So you're endorsing this kind of ****? Keep making excuses... It's ok we see you guys!

This ************ is a troll. Nuff said. We should call him out on Twitter, as well as on these boards. It's clear as day. Look at all of his previous posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't like it either, but its a product of the immense dislike for Goldie not being fired. As an AA I know how hatred blinds peoples rational thought process. Heck the same kinda people re-elected our corporate crook Scott.

It is ******* dumb. Everyone is saying "I am not anti-Golden, I am pro-Miami" for the longest time. Apparently many of them were and are full of ****. This is a prime example of that.

Impressive --- race, Golden and politics in one post --- no religious banter?

UF troll. No doubt about it. Yes, there still are FSU ones out there, but not as many considering how well they've performed. Plus, based on many friends of mine that are FSU fans, they rather us perform better to bring the rivalry back to what it used to be. Now UF....that's another story.

Advertisement
He retweeted it.

@Hurricanes_1983 · 8h 8 hours ago
@LawrenceCager3 why come to miami? wasted talent. go to the SEC please I don't want to see you ruin your career

Man this is the first I have ever saw this ... I am not sure if this is a Nole posing but it's ridiculous

Advertisement
This guy needs to be banned from this site and verbally abused on twitter.

I hope he gets hit by a bus.

He's on this thread talking smack https://www.canesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=85254

he's band
bnMGL.gif

Leave the ******* kids alone. **** near stalkerish to be talking to these teenagers on social media.

Advertisement
Back