Cane Berrong Offered

Mom likes Coach Baez. Some of you wanted Diaz to move on from him but this isn't the first time I’ve heard of parents really liking Baez.
I have no opinion on him but I think weather **** is corny af. I don’t mind beach and ocean pics but at one point all our coaches were posting the weather non stop.
 
so just a little info from the interview he gave TOS - parents have always been HUGE Canes fans, although they grew up and lived in Ga. Both have U tatoos - Cane is oldest son and there is a younger brother - Dad wanted to name the younger boy Edge, after Edgerrin James but Mom said no. Great story.
 
so just a little info from the interview he gave TOS - parents have always been HUGE Canes fans, although they grew up and lived in Ga. Both have U tatoos - Cane is oldest son and there is a younger brother - Dad wanted to name the younger boy Edge, after Edgerrin James but Mom said no. Great story.
Kid was literally born to be a Hurricane
 
so just a little info from the interview he gave TOS - parents have always been HUGE Canes fans, although they grew up and lived in Ga. Both have U tatoos - Cane is oldest son and there is a younger brother - Dad wanted to name the younger boy Edge, after Edgerrin James but Mom said no. Great story.

Both the parents have U tats? That’s impressive.
 
Back
Top