Cane Berrong Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol If he committed to Notre Dame it’s a very strong possibility he was never coming to Miami.

You mean the kid named after the Canes, who grew up with a room full of Cane memorabilia...who runs a faster 40 and shuttle than any TE in UM history? Major recruiting fail. I know you're trying to be cute on the internet but find a different thread to be ignorant about.

You mean the kid named after the Canes, who grew up with a room full of Cane memorabilia...who runs a faster 40 and shuttle than any TE in UM history? Major recruiting fail. I know you're trying to be cute on the internet but find a different thread to be ignorant about.

Spare the grew up with a Canes memorabilia in his room. All of South FL did that. Faster 40 and shuttle? Kid is a junior. And we have the richest tradition of talent at TE. Stop.

Advertisement
Not what happen. Field dropped the ball.
They never visited him during the spring. Then when they invited him down for Paradise Camp he told them he already had plans for that weekend and Field got upset and communication stopped.

How can I gauge the accuracy, or your correct interpretation, that Field got “****y“. Or that this is on Field. I mean what’s your source? The kid himself? Is there another side of the story from Field? That would probably be good to include before I judge.

Not that I am defending Field if he screwed up. If he did, he should be called out. But I’m going be justifiably skeptical.. there’s always two sides to every story.

Also, is it possible that we cooled on him?

Last edited:
Spare the grew up with a Canes memorabilia in his room. All of South FL did that. Faster 40 and shuttle? Kid is a junior. And we have the richest tradition of talent at TE. Stop.

This kid is from Georgia dip****. Yes we have the richest TE tradition of talent which makes his #'s as a HS Junior that much more impressive. How dumb are you? He's the #2 TE in the nation and we blew a layup.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

What does his name have to do with anything? Was he such a big fan he named himself after the canes? Who gives a **** what his parents named him, and why they named him that, that has absolutely nothing to do with the college he ends up attending. He was given the name, not his choice, the college he chooses to attend is his choice. That isn’t even worth mentioning in the basis of your argument.

What does his name have to do with anything? Was he such a big fan he named himself after the canes? Who gives a **** what his parents named him, and why they named him that, that has absolutely nothing to do with the college he ends up attending. He was given the name, not his choice, the college he chooses to attend is his choice. That isn’t even worth mentioning in the basis of your argument.

His name is 100% worth mentioning and it's not the crux of my argument. You wrote a whole paragraph to say what exactly?

Lol ignorant? No u acting like there’s some underlying reason to gossip about why he didn’t commit. Him being a cane fan growing up doesn’t matter bc if it did he would’ve committed as soon as Miami offered instead of committing to Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Back