Cane Berrong Offered

so just a little info from the interview he gave TOS - parents have always been HUGE Canes fans, although they grew up and lived in Ga. Both have U tatoos - Cane is oldest son and there is a younger brother - Dad wanted to name the younger boy Edge, after Edgerrin James but Mom said no. Great story.
gotta get Edge to meet his dad next time they come down :jeremyshockey:

Advertisement
I'm not sure this will be an easy recruitment. He has offers from everyone. He's been to all the SEC schools already. Hartley on him hard for UGA. Hopefully he will see they won't use their TE much this season and Brevin and Mallory have monster seasons... He's a 2021 kid anyway

I'm not sure this will be an easy recruitment. He has offers from everyone. He's been to all the SEC schools already. Hartley on him hard for UGA. Hopefully he will see they won't use their TE much this season and Brevin and Mallory have monster seasons... He's a 2021 kid anyway
Parents with cane tattoos? That’s a new one... CANE

Hopefully his parents love of all things Miami Hurricanes will lead to him wanting to sign his LOI to the U. That, and watching Brevin and Mallory ball out this season on the field should show Cane how we utilize TE’s versus the SEC schools.

Advertisement
We need to land his Tyler cousin also who is a 2020 LB.
D0vm6bjX4AAagZO

Go Canes

Advertisement

Certainly, uga must have TEs in nfl, but none come to mind. Aren’t they like famous for TEs? If only there was a school that was known for TEs in nfl that a kid with a name like Cane could get into.

I remember one TE from SEC who murdered it in the nfl. Oh wait, I have that wrong, he murdered someone.

Advertisement
Baez' focus on the family makes a ton of sense. IMHO, we only get this kid through the parents. He's from a small interior GA town outside of Atlanta less than an hour away from UGA. He needs his mom and pops to support him move to a big-time city (yeah, I know it's Coral Gables, but it's still Miami).

They’ve been to Miami numerous times. They know all about it. More Miami games than UGa games and they live 50 minutes from Athens. My opinion is they have a good relationship with Hartley moreso than Field and UGA is closer probably why he isn’t committed. They’re going to find the best fit for him imo.

Advertisement
Cane parents named after the miami hurricanes. Commits to Notre Dame hmmmmmm something doesn't seem to make sense
Definitely not. But I will say if you’re not picking Miami and you’re a stud TE, Notre Dame or Stanford is the way to go.

Not like picking UF or FSU lol.

Definitely not. But I will say if you’re not picking Miami and you’re a stud TE, Notre Dame or Stanford is the way to go.

Not like picking UF or FSU lol.

Wanted a Clemson offer - didn't get it. Clemson just took a committment from the kid UF wanted. Says he is done. Shut down his recruitment.

Certainly, uga must have TEs in nfl, but none come to mind. Aren’t they like famous for TEs? If only there was a school that was known for TEs in nfl that a kid with a name like Cane could get into.
Benjamin Watson has been playing forever and signed with New England again.

Advertisement
Back