Cane Berrong Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mom likes Coach Baez. Some of you wanted Diaz to move on from him but this isn't the first time I’ve heard of parents really liking Baez.
I have no opinion on him but I think weather **** is corny af. I don’t mind beach and ocean pics but at one point all our coaches were posting the weather non stop.

Advertisement
so just a little info from the interview he gave TOS - parents have always been HUGE Canes fans, although they grew up and lived in Ga. Both have U tatoos - Cane is oldest son and there is a younger brother - Dad wanted to name the younger boy Edge, after Edgerrin James but Mom said no. Great story.

so just a little info from the interview he gave TOS - parents have always been HUGE Canes fans, although they grew up and lived in Ga. Both have U tatoos - Cane is oldest son and there is a younger brother - Dad wanted to name the younger boy Edge, after Edgerrin James but Mom said no. Great story.
Kid was literally born to be a Hurricane

Advertisement

Both the parents have U tats? That’s impressive.

Advertisement
Back