Can we talk about how Navaughn Donaldson has been a massive bust?

Advertisement
Navaugn is a terrible tackle but a serviceable guard. Mind you he's not elite or special, but serviceable. With a better o line coach he'd be a monster though.

A 4/5 star Offensive Lineman should be athletic enough to play Guard or Tackle in college IMO.
Obviously he can be better at one than the other, but a "stud" Guard doesn't become a turnstile just cause he's playing Right Tackle.

I was rewatching the FSU game, and there were a couple of times where someone just literally threw my man off of them. I was shocked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Needs to lose weight and get in the shape to play football at a high level

Oh, come on. He’s played out of position most of his Miami career because UM can’t seem to recruit and develop OTs

Last edited:
Advertisement
The kid looks overweight and lazy at guard with his blocking, I see him taking a lot of plays off, he may be the average weight of a guard if not more, but it’s not good weight he has.

Advertisement
Navaugn is a terrible tackle but a serviceable guard. Mind you he's not elite or special, but serviceable. With a better o line coach he'd be a monster though.
It’s disappointing that he hasn’t been a very good Guard either.

We’ve seen some guys on the OL that really step up as they get older so we will see. As of now, I wouldn’t call him a bust but definitely disappointing.

It’s disappointing that he hasn’t been a very good Guard either.

We’ve seen some guys on the OL that really step up as they get older so we will see. As of now, I wouldn’t call him a bust but definitely disappointing.

He certainly has plenty of time to turn things around.

I’d like to see him shed some weight.

Perhaps steam yoga can help in that regard.

Advertisement
Back