Can we talk about how Navaughn Donaldson has been a massive bust?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's out of position, but he was below average as a freshman on the interior, too.

I am sure he's got better football ahead of him, but its safe to say that right now, he's not very good.

Advertisement
He's out of position, but he was below average as a freshman on the interior, too.

I am sure he's got better football ahead of him, but its safe to say that right now, he's not very good.

Hes been corched by a guy that is a known joke corch.

But Rick has put his Bible Buddy ahead of the good of the team.

Personal attacks
Jesus, Op sucks ***. The kid is a sophomore. Offensive line is the biggest developmental position, maybe even more than qb. The kid played as a true freshman at guard and just moved to tackle which is much more challenging. Get out of here a bust.

Milo is a bust, Donaldson is young and learning.

Advertisement
i wouldn't call 55 a bust but i do agree he gets too much of a pass around here. even when he was at guard. as far as i'm concerned st louis is the only lineman safe from benching.

Absolutely! They just hand out Freshman All American awards like participation trophies.

Advertisement
FYI if they would let him develop as a OG he’ll be a solid 3-4 round guy but they’re gonna **** around with him instead of putting Scaife at RT.

Advertisement
Back