Can someone explain the UGA rumors?

Last 5 years WR just had a freshman RB win ACC rookie of the year!

Also UGA has been the product of "weaker" schedules the past 2 years.

They haven't even been the best team in the East, but got there because South Carolina had a tougher west draw both years.

South Carolina has beaten UGA 3 years in a row, but in 2011 they had to play @Arkansas when they were really good, and last year they had to play @LSU. This season South Carolina gets the easier draw of the 2, and U expect them to represent the east.

UGA last year had 2 tough games regular season:
South Carolina
Florida

Year before they had 2 tough games:
Boise State
South Carolina

Product of easier schedules lead to more success.

You should see that with Miami this year.

Advertisement
If Cook is Plan B and Yearby is Plan A, we need a new plan.

This. IMO as far as projecting to the next level it goes:

Cook, Sony, Yearby

Yearby looks like a solid back but no game breaker. Sony could be maxed out physically. kind of man among boys in HS

Cook has ridiculous physical talent. elite. do want

Cook, Sony, Yearby

Yearby looks like a solid back but no game breaker. Sony could be maxed out physically. kind of man among boys in HS

We should be recruiting the **** out of all three

Says who? The record last yr? What a year ago , rix was getting fired. Mia has commited maybe the best oline class in the nation. 3-4 yrs who will be on top? Uga?mia ? Who knows but Mia is on the rise if you can't see it , your blind.

Butthurt a little or what? Yeah, Miami is on the rise, yeah the oline class is awesome but playing in the SEC title and behind 2 future NFLer is something Miami can't offer. Will Miami be better than UGA in 3 years? I hope they'll but the fact is right now they are not.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Miami would be a bad business decision, but I do think UGA is a little bit ahead of Miami in this aspect and if Sony is taking a business decision, I wouldn't be surprise if he ends up at UGA. If you can't see it, you're the blind one. But yeah, I guess it's nice to wear your orange&green glass.
2 future nflers ? Who are you talking about. And lol at but hurt. Just keepin it real. Ohh and I must be blind

Tj gurley amd Keith Marshall will both play in the league.

so will duke johnson and mo hagens.

113.gif

Its always interesting to read Miami fans trashing other programs like they have been covering their eyes for the last decade.

We are on the rise but fact is we are barely a blip on the national radar and that's only because of our storied history. When we start dominating the ACC and stop losing to Virginia, we can start smugly talking **** about SEC teams. Till then, we just sound stupid.

Advertisement
Miami is not better than Georgia but should have better record.

*if Al Golden is the goods

Its always interesting to read Miami fans trashing other programs like they have been covering their eyes for the last decade.

We are on the rise but fact is we are barely a blip on the national radar and that's only because of our storied history. When we start dominating the ACC and stop losing to Virginia, we can start smugly talking **** about SEC teams. Till then, we just sound stupid.

We may not be Alabama/LSU but we still have advantages over schools with more recent success. We all know we have to start beating UVA, UNC etc. but most SEC programs are a joke with not much going for them. Ole Miss had a **** of a recruiting class, but the school academically sucks and as recently as 2010/2011 they were 6-18 (2 years).

Miss St, Kentucky, Tenn, Missouri, Auburn and Arkansas are looking like do-do recently too.

We can act smug all we want because we have a great product to sell. The product gets better when we start winning MORE games though.

We may not be Alabama/LSU but we still have advantages over schools with more recent success. We all know we have to start beating UVA, UNC etc. but most SEC programs are a joke with not much going for them. Ole Miss had a **** of a recruiting class, but the school academically sucks and as recently as 2010/2011 they were 6-18 (2 years).

Miss St, Kentucky, Tenn, Missouri, Auburn and Arkansas are looking like do-do recently too.

We can act smug all we want because we have a great product to sell. The product gets better when we start winning MORE games though.

Exactly. I am glad duke did not think like half the fans.

Advertisement
So, you don't think our coaches are? I doubt very much that is the case, Miami needs to win, period.

Cook, Sony, Yearby

We should be recruiting the **** out of all three

No disagreements here. When we are playing on an even field I don't think there are too many schools that have an edge over us, homerism aside. Unfortunately we have been playing catch up for some time now and this NCAA thing is, well we all know.

I've felt for a while now that this is the most important year of Miami football in my recent memory and I still stand by that. Its time we take our spot back and these recruiting battles will be over a lot sooner.

Advertisement
Back