Can manny improve to...

F5FE197B-5C98-455E-94BC-F3561742EFF7.gif

Advertisement
We haven’t had a top 5 class in football since 2008…so not exactly year in and year out
I meant with a competent coach and staff to recruit from the most fertile HSFB players in the World in a 100 mile radius..... Sorry, my mistake if I left that out.

Advertisement
I know people get caught up in the back and forth, but I think they're both saying something that makes sense. They're not defending Blake James or Diaz as much as pointing out there are very few really good AD's or coaches out there to be had. The way the conferences have condensed, it's a handful of elites and then a thick layer of mediocre.

I like David White and thought he'd be a good AD for us. Then he goes to Tennessee and makes a lazy hire. I think the importance of the job led him to go with the more sure thing rather than take a gamble. That's exactly what we have here. Got a Miami connection? You're hired because fans will cheer for one of their own. Actual qualifications and drive for success are nice-to-haves.

Danny White?

Yeah, GREAT POINT....he had NO INFLUENCE on the D in the UNC butt raping AT ALL, not any part of it. Didn't help with the D, hire the DC, recruit the players (or lack there of players on D). Just the HC, not on him at all...... how DARE I bring him up. :pgdead:

ARE YOU F*CKNG SERIOUS?????????? You can't be, no way

CAN YOU?
Come on man, don't leave me hanging... you have to respond to this. I gotta hear your "explanation". DO IT.

Advertisement
Some of these guy are like Fainting Goats, they bow up and pop off, then you put them in their place and shut them down and you get ............

fainting goat GIF
I want to get a mixed herd of the screaming goats and the fainting goats. That way when one screams, the rest of the herd faints.

Advertisement
Different question. And I knew this would be brought up. I’m talking purely on fervor and most fans. Most fans don’t give/have that money to give. Not talking about people who gave big $. Different type of discussion.

Popping your neck veins on a message board is not caring, but I guess that’s just a matter of opinion. Caring means much more than that, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be contributing BIG money, or even any money, that’s not what I meant.

Advertisement
Popping your neck veins on a message board is not caring, but I guess that’s just a matter of opinion. Caring means much more than that, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be contributing BIG money, or even any money, that’s not what I meant.
The average message board fan probably cares more than the average non-message board fan.

Ok, sorry for the statement about him bud and that it bothered you so much. Hope it didn't ruin your day....**** I even added F*ck UF to the post.
No bothered at all my man, you keep up these hot takes and we will be best buds in no time, I enjoy the laughs and the "debate"

"So you're comparing a game where Manny was the DC to a game where he was the HC? Yeah, you have no agenda at all, you are soooo unbiased...
Try comparing apples to apples, instead of oranges."
TOC - April 2021

Advertisement
Back