Can manny improve to...

No bothered at all my man, you up these hot takes and we will be best buds in no time, I enjoy the laughs and the "debate"

"So you're comparing a game where Manny was the DC to a game where he was the HC? Yeah, you have no agenda at all, you are soooo unbiased...
Try comparing apples to apples, instead of oranges."
TOC - April 2021

OK buddy, glad to hear you are doing OK, I was worried about you and your crotchety old self, but we good it seems.

Advertisement
OK buddy, glad to hear you are doing OK, I was worried about you and your crotchety old self, but we good it seems.
Good Boy Art GIF by hororo

Our fanbase dumped on Richt because he never won a National Championship. That's a high bar for a school unwilling to hire a top tier athletic department.
I dumped on Dicht because he was exactly who I said he was: A low energy dullard, a fraud and a fraud. You knew when he bailed on our season every year with that slow, head down shuffle sideline demeanor. Quit his first season at halftime of the FSU game, tried to quit the 2017 season way early, finally succeeded late, and year three was a Shannonesque cash the checks but don't show up for work.

And he should have been tried and convicted for that adopted bar back son as QB coach/hc in waiting scam

NOBODY was gonna hire that clown after UGA finally got rid of him...

Watching him smirk on ACCN as Mannylito gets pwned is a "FU" to all you Dicht suckers

I dumped on Dicht because he was exactly who I said he was: A low energy dullard, a fraud and a fraud. You knew when he bailed on our season every year with that slow, head down shuffle sideline demeanor. Quit his first season at halftime of the FSU game, tried to quit the 2017 season way early, finally succeeded late, and year three was a Shannonesque cash the checks but don't show up for work.

And he should have been tried and convicted for that adopted bar back son as QB coach/hc in waiting scam

You were one of the few that didn't like the hire from the start, true. I remember that from the WEZ days.

Advertisement

i·ro·ny
/ˈīrənē/
noun
  • 1.the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:

/OK, now really I do apologize and I really am done so you get the last one after this buddy, I just could not help myself with this one

in truth, I think Cantiflas is a little wimp, and it clearly shows during games. He doesn't even have the courage to stand up to old, decrepit, brain dead Mack Brown

Advertisement
Lol. Did you copy and paste his retorts from yesterday? !
Yeah! LOL, those were his "responses" after trying to start two debates in here and getting roasted and running from them. Like I said earlier about some of these guys........

GIF by Random Goat

Watching him smirk on ACCN as Mannylito gets pwned is a "FU" to all you Dicht suckers
Fun fact. We won't hire a better coach. Enjoy.

Advertisement
Yeah! LOL, those were his "responses" after trying to start two debates in here and getting roasted and running from them. Like I said earlier about some of these guys........

GIF by Random Goat
I think he copied your responses to him yesterday from the Tim Tebow episode of “The Off-Season Sucks on CIS.”

I think he copied your responses to him yesterday from the Tim Tebow episode of “The Off-Season Sucks on CIS.”
Oh he did for sure, 100%. He had no real responses for the porsts he came at me with in here. Kinda tells you something......

Advertisement

Yeah, Gooner is not very bright.

I mocked him twice before that, and he acted like his responses to me constitute "roasting", and because I will not engage in a lengthy passive-aggressive "debate" with him, that I am "running away".

I'm not getting sucked into that Gooner quicksand. He's highjacked this entire thread to call a dozen posters names. Hilarious.

He's so clueless that he doesn't realize when people are clowning him.

Yeah, Gooner is not very bright.

I mocked him twice before that, and he acted like his responses to me constitute "roasting", and because I will not engage in a lengthy passive-aggressive "debate" with him, that I am "running away".

I'm not getting sucked into that Gooner quicksand. He's highjacked this entire thread to call a dozen posters names. Hilarious.

He's so clueless that he doesn't realize when people are clowning him.
Yeah, that's what happened, you tried coming at me twice in this thread today and got clowned so went to trying "mock replies" to cover up for your "takes".

But whatever sounds good to you bud, go with it.

Advertisement
Back