Camron Davis

ageezy

Cane til I Die
Maybe the "experts" can chime in, everyone is saying he's a must get but in those highlights i saw he didn't make anyone miss. No doubt he has top end speed and decent acceleration, but outside of a hurdle move, he didn't seem elusive, seems alot like walton with better speed

Advertisement
I'm no expert here, but "Walton with better speed" seems like an elite RB...

Advertisement
Not even close to Walton. It is the typical CIS hype up X(Davis) prospect because Y(Lingard, Cook) prospect might not come.

Advertisement
Apparently even though we offered in January of his Junior year we aren't in his top 6, per his interview with Rivals.

Davis will blow up after evaluation period.

He looks like a stud on his HL tape.

Legitimate talent that we should be all over regardless of what Lingard or Curry does.

Advertisement
CB to Miami at 24/7. Of course, they have everyone as a CB to us right now - including Moore at STA and Gammage at Atlantic HS....

Apparently even though we offered in January of his Junior year we aren't in his top 6, per his interview with Rivals.

Maybe the "experts" can chime in, everyone is saying he's a must get but in those highlights i saw he didn't make anyone miss. No doubt he has top end speed and decent acceleration, but outside of a hurdle move, he didn't seem elusive, seems alot like walton with better speed

I totally agree with you. Davis seems to maybe make 1 move or cut, then take off on a straight line. Once he's on that straight line, he pretty much stays on it if someone's in the way or not. Not much wiggle, creativity, or cutting in these highlights.

Walton uses more lateral hop steps near the line of scrimmage than Davis, but same thing once he gets going. Once Walton is on a straight line that's pretty much it.

I'm not a fan of Walton, but I think Davis being a faster version of Walton is pretty accurate. There's very little change of direction once Walton or Davis get moving.

Go after him and Lingard take one or both....this kid is definitely elite with upside....never gets caught from behind....It's easy to see!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back