Camron Davis

Joe Yearby made a ton of guys miss.....Dalvin Cook just ran past and through guys.......

Curry
Davis
Lingard

in that order

I think curry is the priority in this class. Lingard is 1b for me there's alot of other names to big time backs in the background were looking at though

Advertisement
Not even close to Walton. It is the typical CIS hype up X(Davis) prospect because Y(Lingard, Cook) prospect might not come.

Have to disagree.. If you compare davis as a junior to walton as a junior you'd be crazy to say Walton was better. Ive seen Davis play several times he is waaaay more explosive then Walton ever was..Is he tougher I dont know..But Davis is hands down the better prospect after their junior year comparatively..Is he LIngard level ?no.. but I have a few FBS athletes at my high school and They both say Camron Davis is the better RB then Cook I asked again today..They say hes harder to bring down and hes tougher

Last edited:
Cam Davis is real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lingard or bust.

Is this a serious response, sir?

Too much trolling on here, sir. I don't mess with that nonsense. It's Lingard and the rest of a group of nobodies for me, sir.

Agree with franchise

Interesting, sir. I watched Lingard's highlights and I was mildly disappointed, sir. That might be because I was expecting a cross between Herschel Walker and Barry Sanders based upon the posts on this board and his rating. He's a good back, but his highlights didn't blow me away as I thought they would. In addition to that, I don't know about the quality of competition Lingard faces up there.

Conversely, I know Davis plays the best competition in the state and Davis' highlights looked as good to me a Lingard's.

Maybe, I'm wrong, sir.

Lingard or bust.

Too much trolling on here, sir. I don't mess with that nonsense. It's Lingard and the rest of a group of nobodies for me, sir.

Agree with franchise

Interesting, sir. I watched Lingard's highlights and I was mildly disappointed, sir. That might be because I was expecting a cross between Herschel Walker and Barry Sanders based upon the posts on this board and his rating. He's a good back, but his highlights didn't blow me away as I thought they would. In addition to that, I don't know about the quality of competition Lingard faces up there.

Conversely, I know Davis plays the best competition in the state and Davis' highlights looked as good to me a Lingard's.

Maybe, I'm wrong, sir.

Were you mistakenly watching Lawrence Coleman highlights, sir?

Advertisement
Lingard or bust.

Agree with franchise

Maybe, I'm wrong, sir.

Well let me break it down to you this way

Davis doesn't break tackles other than stiff arming people because he's an up-right runner and doesn't get low going through the hole

Lingard stays low through the hole and then pulls up-right when in the open field, which is proper technique

Also, for some reason Davis seems like an in-line runner

"Lorenzo Lingard" does not sound like a Miami RB. Camron Davis does. I'm rolling with Davis and Curry.

"Lorenzo Lingard" does not sound like a Miami RB. Camron Davis does. I'm rolling with Davis and Curry.

Try saying Lo instead of Lorenzo....does he sound like a UM running back now?

Advertisement

Agree with franchise

Maybe, I'm wrong, sir.

Davis doesn't break tackles other than stiff arming people because he's an up-right runner and doesn't get low going through the hole

Lingard stays low through the hole and then pulls up-right when in the open field, which is proper technique

It doesn't look like Lingard is playing tough competition ...I'd like to see him go against better athletes with more speed.. doesn't look like hes easily pulling away from those slow dbs...to your point, I did notice at times Davis runs with a high pad level....reason could be he's running out of the spread through wide gaps ....but after watching his clips of shorter gains with a smaller window...he leans forward at the point of attack... also dips his shoulder before contact which a good sign...IMO don't get me wrong I like both.. .. I'd be straight with either back.

Advertisement

Agree with franchise

Maybe, I'm wrong, sir.

It doesn't look like Lingard is playing tough competition ...I'd like to see him go against better athletes with more speed.. doesn't look like hes easily pulling away from those slow dbs...to your point, I did notice at times Davis runs with a high pad level....reason could be he's running out of the spread through wide gaps ....but after watching his clips of shorter gains with a smaller window...he leans forward at the point of attack... also dips his shoulder before contact which a good sign...IMO don't get me wrong I like both.. .. I'd be straight with either back.

It doesn't matter if you're running in the spread or not proper technique is proper technique...first play was from the the I, ran up-right through the hole

Not even close to Walton. It is the typical CIS hype up X(Davis) prospect because Y(Lingard, Cook) prospect might not come.

Have to disagree.. If you compare davis as a junior to walton as a junior you'd be crazy to say Walton was better. Ive seen Davis play several times he is waaaay more explosive then Walton ever was..Is he tougher I dont know..But Davis is hands down the better prospect after their junior year comparatively..Is he LIngard level ?no.. but I have a few FBS athletes at my high school and They both say Camron Davis is the better RB then Cook I asked again today..They say hes harder to bring down and hes tougher

Waltons jr film was very meh

Advertisement
Back