Camron Davis

Advertisement
Not even close to Walton. It is the typical CIS hype up X(Davis) prospect because Y(Lingard, Cook) prospect might not come.

Have to disagree.. If you compare davis as a junior to walton as a junior you'd be crazy to say Walton was better. Ive seen Davis play several times he is waaaay more explosive then Walton ever was..Is he tougher I dont know..But Davis is hands down the better prospect after their junior year.

Walton is better than Davis & it's not even close. Walton graduated early. Davis isn't even the best RB on his team.

Um didn't Walton reclassify to his original grade?

Davis may not be the best back on his team but in Nayquan Wright 5 game absence, Davis allowed no drop off production. The production from both backs is pretty much identical on the season and that is with Wright starting 9 games.

Carol City didn't really start putting teams away until Wright's 5 game absence. So the thought that Davis yards came after Wright ripped em up would be nonsense.

I hope we land Davis & any other Carol City kid that is UM quality. Dudes fly to the ball.

Nayquan Wright probably makes CMR mouth water. Hope he wants to stay home.

Advertisement
The wild card in the RB recruiting is Thomas Brown!!! Mark Walton has gotten considerably better since Brown arrived...I think Gray will be much improved this year as well

Cam Davis has the perfect skill set to be developed into an absolute beast

Nobody saw anything special in Portis when he arrived but Soldinger turn his physical ability into an NFL All-Pro back

Advertisement
Back