2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

There has been some talk of them reclassifying, but not sure if it'll happen. Either or, if they reclassify and graduate early they're only obligated to play in college 1 year and then can go to the league. Happens all the time.
With their birth date they wouldn’t be eligible to one and done with a reclass have to be a year older

Advertisement
You could also argue 2 yrs under Coach L could/would be better for their development than 1yr Hs 1 yr college. And in college they’ll get NIL, and regardless the total time to the NBA is the same.

I mean doubt it happens, but would be sick
would be too much of risk if I’m the boozer family honestly

With their birth date they wouldn’t be eligible to one and done with a reclass have to be a year older
Not sure how old they are. I thought they turned 17 over the summer. If they're 16 then you are correct. NBA age requirement is 19 years old during calendar year of draft.

Shadow? C'mon man, they're brothers. How can 1 brother, be jealous or weary of the other brother's success? Cayden is a top 20 player in the country playing along side his brother, or as you put it "in his shadow". Crazy talk.
You can lose your identity a bit playing for the same team at the same time. Twins Marcus and Markieff Morris at KU come to mind. I'd say Markieff def played in Marcus' shadow. If he'd have played elsewhere ....

A matter of priorities (whats more important, family or personal stats/recognition; are u close to your brother, not always a given; etc)

Will they think they have to go into the NBA as a tandem?

Last edited:
You can lose your identity a bit playing for the same team at the same time. Twins Marcus and Markieff Morris at KU come to mind. I'd say Markieff def played in Marcus' shadow. If he'd have played elsewhere ....

A matter of priorities (whats more important, family or personal stats/recognition; are u close to your brother, not always a given; etc)

Will they think they have to go into the NBA as a tandem?
Really? I don't know where to start, but here goes. First off, Cayden has a better chance losing his identity playing away from his own twin brother than he does playing along side a bunch of strangers. Who else knows his game better than Cameron? Who else to pick him up after a rough game? They've been inseparable since their playing days in elementary school. They're both enjoying great success at the high school level. Not sure how much higher than being a top 20 player in the country you think Cayden could go.

Secondly, I don't know how one thinks Markieff playing along side his brother Marcus in high school and college had an ill effect on his career. ...If he had played elsewhere? The Morris brothers were both 1st round picks and have enjoyed success in the NBA. Not sure if you understand how difficult it is to make it in the league, let alone have 12+ year NBA careers. Both Morris brothers were lottery picks in the same draft and are still playing today. Mind you, if I'm not mistaken Markieff was drafted just before Marcus. Like, c'mon man!

I'm sure the ultimate goal for the Boozer's is to make it to the NBA and once there enjoy long careers. I'm sure they could care less who drafts them as long as they get a chance to play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really? I don't know where to start, but here goes. First off, Cayden has a better chance losing his identity playing away from his own twin brother than he does playing along side a bunch of strangers. Who else knows his game better than Cameron? Who else to pick him up after a rough game? They've been inseparable since their playing days in elementary school. They're both enjoying great success at the high school level. Not sure how much higher than being a top 20 player in the country you think Cayden could go.

Secondly, I don't know how one thinks Markieff playing along side his brother Marcus in high school and college had an ill effect on his career. ...If he had played elsewhere? The Morris brothers were both 1st round picks and have enjoyed success in the NBA. Not sure if you understand how difficult it is to make it in the league, let alone have 12+ year NBA careers. Both Morris brothers were lottery picks in the same draft and are still playing today. Mind you, if I'm not mistaken Markieff was drafted just before Marcus. Like, c'mon man!

I'm sure the ultimate goal for the Boozer's is to make it to the NBA and once there enjoy long careers. I'm sure they could care less who drafts them as long as they get a chance to play.
OK, I surrender.

Let's put the Boozers aside. With your knowledge of young players, have you ever seen a case of brothers close in age, or twins, not going to college as a "package deal?" I can't think of any offhand.

It does seem to me, though, that as such players travel to visit schools and meet with coaches across the country, that sometimes they don't come away with the same decisions, and they might stick to their different choices. I mean, for "one and dones" we're only talking about postponing the inevitable parting for a few months.

We will get a visit. If we get a visit close to ESD… watch out.
These kids love L , they will come I’ll be the first to project us as WINNERS for these extraordinary young men whom loves there parents whom has poured everything into them and sees there parents reflection in coach L the finest BB coach in America.

GOCANES

These kids love L , they will come I’ll be the first to project us as WINNERS for these extraordinary young men whom loves there parents whom has poured everything into them and sees there parents reflection in coach L the finest BB coach in America.

GOCANES

I know you are correct about L and hope you are correct in your prediction.

Duke is an insane machine in the recruiting game. The fact we are currently a leader in the recruitment is totally incredible and a testament to everything you said about Coach L.

I know you are correct about L and hope you are correct in your prediction.

Duke is an insane machine in the recruiting game. The fact we are currently a leader in the recruitment is totally incredible and a testament to everything you said about Coach L.
Good point, I’m banking everything on love ❤️ hoping greed doesn’t lead these awesome kids a stray.
They will ignite further years of championship seasons that they will be the 1st to bring to Miami sending a testament to coach L .

GOCANES

Advertisement
IMG_2494.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Orlando Antigua (Cal’s asst in that pic) is the guy who before NIL did all the dirty work to make things happen. NIL has obviously leveled the playing field but if there is anyway to cheat or negative recruit he is the guy. He also has Bruiser Flint who gives zero f’s as well. Used to see him out drinking after every game when he was at Drexel. Def enjoyed being around the college ladies.

So, how did the Boozer's perform for the assembled coaches?
The Boozer's looked good. Cam was plagued by foul trouble but early on he showed why he's considered the #2 player in the 2025 class. He ended up fouling out near the end of the 4th but finished the game with 13 points. Cayden on the other hand, literally carried his team to victory putting up 25. However, the player of the game to me was without question AJ Dybansta. That kid put on a show. Only 16 years old, but already getting labeled the #1 pick in the 2026 draft.

Last edited:
Orlando Antigua (Cal’s asst in that pic) is the guy who before NIL did all the dirty work to make things happen. NIL has obviously leveled the playing field but if there is anyway to cheat or negative recruit he is the guy. He also has Bruiser Flint who gives zero f’s as well. Used to see him out drinking after every game when he was at Drexel. Def enjoyed being around the college ladies.
Antigua could play a huge role in Kentucky's recruitment of the Boozer twins. Stay tuned!

Advertisement
Back