2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d give them a 25% chance of coming here. Stock mentioned them possibly reclassifying which is the first I’ve heard of, would greatly benefit us.
If they reclass Duke is way too full rn. Would give them a chance to go head to head with Flagg in the ACC.

Found it interesting in this writeup for the Boozer kids visit to Duke they mention their previous visits and said word is Miami has slight lead for them.

This will be the fourth official visit for the Boozer twins this fall having already been to Kentucky, Miami and Florida being the most recent visit this past weekend.
While it would be assumed that this is Duke’s recruitment to lose given the family ties, the Blue Devils will actually have their work cut out for them to win the recruitment.

As it stands today, Miami has gained an early lead and are in the drivers seat of the recruitment to keep the Boozers home.

Only way I could see them ending up at Miami is if they reclassify which wouldn’t make sense because they’d have to be in college for two years

Advertisement
Only way I could see them ending up at Miami is if they reclassify which wouldn’t make sense because they’d have to be in college for two years
You could also argue 2 yrs under Coach L could/would be better for their development than 1yr Hs 1 yr college. And in college they’ll get NIL, and regardless the total time to the NBA is the same.

I mean doubt it happens, but would be sick

If I were Cayden, I would not want to go to school with my bro. I mean, to play in his shadow? As opposed to making your own star player mark.
Shadow? C'mon man, they're brothers. How can 1 brother, be jealous or weary of the other brother's success? Cayden is a top 20 player in the country playing along side his brother, or as you put it "in his shadow". Crazy talk.

There has been some talk of them reclassifying, but not sure if it'll happen. Either or, if they reclassify and graduate early they're only obligated to play in college 1 year and then can go to the league. Karl-Anthony Towns, Jamal Murray, Anthony Edwards, and Andrew Wiggins are a few names that come to mind, who have done it.

Advertisement
Back