2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
Can we bring Boozer in as asst coach??
Pretty sure there’s a loophole to putting a dad on the staff. Just don’t know if Coach L would be receptive to the idea, being he’s old school n all. But if there’s ever a time to do it, this would be it. Getting a consensus top 3 player nationally along with a top 20 player as well

Pretty sure there’s a loophole to putting a dad on the staff. Just don’t know if Coach L would be receptive to the idea, being he’s old school n all. But if there’s ever a time to do it, this would be it. Getting a consensus top 3 player nationally along with a top 20 player as well
I think for the staff thing it’s like 2/3 years they have to be on staff so hire him now lol

Advertisement

Bama and Nicky does this all the time..

Can we bring Boozer in as asst coach??
These kids and their parental situations are obviously a different dynamic, but I'd instantly commit anywhere else if my dad was going to be around essentially every day of possibly my one year of college.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What is the word on whether they are willing and/or considering going to different schools?

Advertisement
I guess my simple question required a Simpleton's answer. And thank you for your info packed answer.
Didn't intend for my response to be asshol-ish in nature, but was genuinely curious why there would be concern about them attending the same school or not.

Both kids are takes for pretty much any program which doesn't seem to create much concern with them as a package deal.

Do you think Cayden isn't a take at Miami? If so, why not?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back