2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

You can lose your identity a bit playing for the same team at the same time. Twins Marcus and Markieff Morris at KU come to mind. I'd say Markieff def played in Marcus' shadow. If he'd have played elsewhere ....

A matter of priorities (whats more important, family or personal stats/recognition; are u close to your brother, not always a given; etc)

Will they think they have to go into the NBA as a tandem?
This were coach L shines in being a coach in there best interest.
Everyone is different in so many ways ,
Coach L will instill in them that they are (2) different people and will succeed in their own ways and times.

Coach L will keep the affliction of pride away at an arm’s distance to stay away from and focus on Passion, love and sacrifice for others.

This is the formula this Canes team has to this day and it shows glaringly.

Selfish pride money and greed has always been the downfall of great players sooner or later.

These kids need mentoring and what better mentor then coach L.

Warning: as soon as money becomes the focus then the infestation grows and it’s to late you become a Lebron .

Ray Lewis , before a Super Bowl to his D come near me
“ Feel my Passion “

He didn’t say feel my pride our greed he said feel my Love and sacrifice.

This is Coach L and what these kids need to be Chsmpions and leaders

GOCANES

Advertisement
The Boozer's looked good. Cam was plagued by foul trouble but early on he showed why he's considered the #2 player in the 2025 class. He ended up fouling out near the end of the 4th but finished the game with 13 points. Cayden on the other hand, literally carried his team to victory putting up 25. However, the player of the game to me was without question AJ Dybansta. That kid put on a show. Only 16 years old, but already getting labeled the #1 pick in the 2026 draft.
Are we recruiting Dybantsa?

Advertisement
Are we recruiting Dybantsa?
Not sure if Coach L made a play with the kid and his family while they were in town but to my knowledge, prior to yesterday's game we were not on his recruiting radar. I heard Calipari offered him last night though, so may not be too late for Miami to take their shot as well. Friend of mine was sitting with the family last night, so if I hear anything I'll let y'all know.

Many would assume that Duke is the favorite but according to our sources at 247Sports there is another leader in the clubhouse and the twins shared their thoughts on those assuming that they will end up as Blue Devils.

"I would say not to make that assumption," said Cameron.

"It's definitely not a done deal," added Cayden. "I have my own path that I need to take. If I go to Duke then that's what happens but if I don't go then - I am not a lock to go anywhere."

With the Boozers currently living in Miami and the Hurricanes being 247Sports' current favorite in the recruitment, Cayden further shared insight on the draw to play at home.

Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Back