2025 Cameron Boozer 5* PF from Columbus

Advertisement
@King of Allapattah summary from the 25 recruiting thread

Top 2 prospects (Cameron Boozer and Cooper Flagg) in the 2025 class are getting ready to play each other today at 2pm on ESPNU. Many consider these 2 to be the top 2 prospects in the country regardless of classification. It's for all the marbles today as they battle for the #1 spot and the EYBL Peach Jam championship.

From what I'm hearing there's more than a decent shot of getting them to Miami.

The Boozer twins recently visited Kentucky. Any idea if they’ll do an official visit to Miami this fall?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, Bethae played on the Nike EYBL circuit. Played for Team Final. Same team as former Cane, Lonnie Walker. And it's also where one of our assistants (DJ Irving) formerly coached at as well.
My point as it was rhetorical. Cameron is a legit one and done because he has the body for it.

We have a real shot here because his family and dad specifically love Larranaga.

it's no longer a stretch to see Miami land top players with NBA aspirations. Bruce Brown is making bank and was a second round pick. Lonnie was a legit one-done kid who is still getting paid in the league and we just had two players signed to 2 way deals. Given how much exposure we've gotten due to our success in the tourney this all makes it easier for top kids to say, hey Miami is a cool destination with a great coach, solid academics and NIL money too! Bring em home coach L!

Advertisement
My point as it was rhetorical. Cameron is a legit one and done because he has the body for it.

We have a real shot here because his family and dad specifically love Larranaga.
We do have a shot. I'm not saying there's no chance. Just saying it's going to be a little more difficult than I thought and the swoosh is going to play a big role in it. By the way, Mom loves Miami. Twins like Miami. Boozer?? He's the one I'm not sure about.

We do have a shot. I'm not saying there's no chance. Just saying it's going to be a little more difficult than I thought and the swoosh is going to play a big role in it. By the way, Mom loves Miami. Twins like Miami. Boozer?? He's the one I'm not sure about.
his dad doesn't care. he said word for word **** root for UNC if they go there. **** be supportive wherever he goes and they live down here (his kids grew up here).

Advertisement

Can we bring Boozer in as asst coach??

Advertisement
Back