Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Mario is the epitome of the “ Some coaches are just made to be better coaches than HC’s”

Guy is a great Oline coach because he can recruit better than 99% of other coordinator’s and he can coach OLine but being a HC means having to make decisions on game planning and personnel which are two areas Mario sucks *** at because he can’t get out of his own way.

Hopefully we end up with a decent QB and if we do it will be because the people putting up the money for NIL will buy one for him cause they are up to their neck with Mario as it comes to money and need him to succeed because if he doesn’t they are going to have to make another hard decision.

Let the program crash or put up another 100 million plus pay off 50-60 million to Mario and go get a top end coach to coach the team plus over pay current players so they don’t bolt cause they’re tired of losing.

The program is at a crossroads and if Mario doesn’t learn to get out of his own way we are headed to another 10 years of mediocrity.

Last edited:
Gerard Butler Love GIF

Advertisement
Mario is the epitome of the “ Some coaches are just made to be better coordinator’s than HC’s”

Guy is a great coordinator because he can recruit better than 99% of other coordinator’s and he can coach OLine but being a HC means having to make decisions on game planning and personnel which are two areas Mario sucks *** at because he can’t get out of his own way.

Hopefully we end up with a decent QB and if we do it will be because the people putting up the money for NIL will buy one for him cause they are up to their neck with Mario as it comes to money and need him to succeed because if he doesn’t they are going to have to make another hard decision.

Let the program crash or put up another 100 million plus pay off 50-60 million to Mario and go get a top end coach to coach the team plus over pay current players so they don’t bolt cause they’re tired of losing.

The program is at a crossroads and if Mario doesn’t learn to get out of his own way we are headed to another 10 years of mediocrity.
You hiring Mario as your OC or DC?

Mario is the epitome of the “ Some coaches are just made to be better coordinator’s than HC’s”

Guy is a great coordinator because he can recruit better than 99% of other coordinator’s and he can coach OLine but being a HC means having to make decisions on game planning and personnel which are two areas Mario sucks *** at because he can’t get out of his own way.

Mario WAS NEVER A COORDINATOR. He was an offensive line coach. Lane Kiffin was a coordinator ... OC.

Advertisement
Mario WAS NEVER A COORDINATOR. He was an offensive line coach. Lane Kiffin was a coordinator ... OC.

I said it wrong and corrected myself….Mario is awful at making decisions cause he’s so decisive.If we’d of had anyone but him a HC we’d have a QB already cause a real HC is not going to wait to be held hostage knowing the situation his team is in.

Nothing left to do but fight for the next 3 months. @PIPO rest those little fingers, will be a busy few months.
It is good for the health of the board...saves us from having to perform safety checks on those afraid to discuss the Big Bad Bad Boy Tough and Physical Mowers Bowl Game....

:pgdead:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't say a God damned thing to him. I've never interacted with him on here and out of nowhere hes attacking me.
And your response is to stalk and threaten to **** with someones livelihood. Yeah. Real sane person.

I didn't say a God damned thing to him. I've never interacted with him on here and out of nowhere hes attacking me.
You put his name in here. That’s a serious problem. @DMoney can decide what to do but right now all of your abilities to post or do anything have been taken.

We’re not going to remotely tolerate doxxing and I know this poster has been a target of this elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back