Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
@DMoney do you expect the staff to try and close things down while he’s on campus today? Or are the expectations that both want to go through the process of visiting the rest of their top schools this week?

@DMoney do you expect the staff to try and close things down while he’s on campus today? Or are the expectations that both want to go through the process of visiting the rest of their top schools this week?
Gotta make Ward an offer he can’t say no to and have him shut it down. You don’t let him leave, if he does we gotta move on IMO

Advertisement

This is portal recruiting. Time is not a luxury. We do not want him taking more visits. The staff needs to push like **** to make certain he doesn't leave uncommitted.

Perfect segue to Gleason, one of the most powerful documentaries I’ve seen in recent years.
As a kid I loved Abbott and Costello and decided to watch a biography about them when I was around 14. Broke my heart.

It is the perfect segue. Why filmmakers think they need to show you the tragic parts you don't see is beyond me.

Advertisement
Lock him up Mario.

IMG_3744.gif

It's hard to say since I've only watched highlights and looked at stats. Cam Ward was sacked so many times I have to think he would put up way better numbers with time to pass.

Has anyone watched either player's full games? Did Ward take sacks too easily or was his OL terrible? Were the ints because of pressure or bad throws like TVD?
Just talked to a friend that's a Washington grad and he pretty much said the same thing about Ward not having good protection and that he'd probably kill it here with a better line. And this is a guy that hates Wazzou with a passion so he's not inclined to say anything good about anyone on their roster- even if they're leaving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's hard to say since I've only watched highlights and looked at stats. Cam Ward was sacked so many times I have to think he would put up way better numbers with time to pass.

Has anyone watched either player's full games? Did Ward take sacks too easily or was his OL terrible? Were the ints because of pressure or bad throws like TVD?
I’ve watched almost every Wazzu game over the past several years (buddy is a Wazzu fan and I always loved watching Leach’s teams so they just became a team I have on). Ever since the conference realignment stuff came out I’ve been hoping Ward would do a grad year at Miami. He’s elite. This isn’t a 1a 1b situation imo, Ward is a significantly better player that was elevating a pretty mediocre supporting cast, including a horrendous o-line.

I just have a hard time believing anyone who has actually watched both of their games thinks Howard is better, or even on the same level. But then again someone called him a poor man’s Josh Allen, when Allen has maybe the most live arm I’ve seen and Howard has 10 yard outs dying on him by the time they get there.

Gotta make Ward an offer he can’t say no to and have him shut it down. You don’t let him leave, if he does we gotta move on IMO
I think you make both of them an offer the cant so no to. You take the first one to say yes.

Advertisement
Back