Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
whole thing is goofy

on3 comes out and says cam ward is planning to set up a visit this weekend

CIS goes into a freezy saying he's on campus in the middle of the week - despite no leaks, and when EVERY other QB visit from the portal has leaked, even ohio university's QB.

it doesn't benefit Cam Ward at all to keep his visits in silence, if anything it would raise his price if people knew he was coming

just weird that people have been ****s on here the last two days to anyone questioning whether cam was on campus or not... they are now proven wrong - we can all move on and just be glad that we have a chance
What’s keeping me positive is that unlike Taint and SC, we are desperate and getting our guy is not only a must for 24 but a must for the rest of Mario’s tenure here as well. I think our money will right and good enough to sway one of Howard or Ward despite some things not being in our favor. If anything, I believe we need to worry bout FSU with one of those guys.

Last edited:
Cam will choose fsu.
1702140465241.gif

That's the issue I'm having believing this whole Cam Ward thing. If Lincoln Riley wants him, why would he decide to move across the country and play for Mario? Maybe we are offering significantly more then USC? Maybe USC isn't as interested as it seems?
The kid is interested and it wouldn’t completely shock me if Mario landed him. I just wouldn’t downplay those other teams and much less Riley with his track record

Advertisement
If the national media reports something minus Mario’s boy you can believe it’s bs or just late. Just like they said we were on McCord , Rodger’s was the top option and never mentioned Miami with Ward. Miami always had a better shot then most thought because of Dawson’s connection to Ward. Mario as well.
listen my only point is that nobody is moving in silence with these big time qb's

it doesn't benefit either the QB or the school.

If we’d given him the green light he’d been committed already. Ward and Howard were always the top two. Rodger’s was behind the other guys too. Backup plan to those guys.
Is Moore below Rogers on the list?

Honestly, if we don’t land Ward or Howard, I selfishly want Moore.

Moore isn’t on their level at this point but he’s still an elite talent. Next years schedule is winnable enough with a halfway component QB. But if it’s not a huge splash with your top 2 guys, you gotta roll the dice with the ceiling and eligibility he has remaining.

But I get paid to sell **** to businesses. Not to make these type of decisions. So I’m just spitballin here

Advertisement
Lincoln had the same record with a Heisman QB yet cats in here acting like he’s Saban lmao
It's not about winning for them... It's about getting drafted higher and development for these big time transfer QB. Cam Ward would gladly take a 6-6 season and a Top 10 draft selection over a natty and a late day 3 selection.

Advertisement
Is Moore below Rogers on the list?

Honestly, if we don’t land Ward or Howard, I selfishly want Moore.

Moore isn’t on their level at this point but he’s still an elite talent. Next years schedule is winnable enough with a halfway component QB. But if it’s not a huge splash with your top 2 guys, you gotta roll the dice with the ceiling and eligibility he has remaining.

But I get paid to sell **** to businesses. Not to make these type of decisions. So I’m just spitballin here
I never heard Moore mentioned and I’m pretty sure D$ hasn’t either. They had their board set. At this point it’s the top dominoes that have to move then it’ll all trickle down.

If the national media reports something minus Mario’s boy you can believe it’s bs or just late. Just like they said we were on McCord , Rodger’s was the top option and never mentioned Miami with Ward. Miami always had a better shot then most thought because of Dawson’s connection to Ward. Mario as well.
What’s Mario’s connection to Ward?

Advertisement
Cannot lose this dude to fsu
Can’t lose what you never had, but yes…if it comes down to that, we absolutely cannot afford FSU to have another Heisman-caliber QB (especially one they beat us H2H for).

Mario needs to overcome his reputation on QB killers, and we need to make sure it’s the best offer on the table. I know QB recruiting is a different beast but at this point, I trust him to close…until given a reason not to.

Good thing Coleman and Wilson are gone.

Advertisement
Back