Cam Ward to Portal

Watch fsu get ward and smith lol .
IMG_1371.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd obviously be ecstatic if we pulled Ward but putting aside the orange & green glasses for a minute, why would any QB in their right mind rather play for Mario Cristobal over Lincoln Riley?
Don’t disagree, but maybe they watched Caleb Williams running for his life and having to put up 50 to have a chance each week, while our QB was ****ting himself with clean pockets but still having a chance to win despite it.

To clarify, you like Mario’s chances with a portal QB more than Lincoln Riley’s??
That's the issue I'm having believing this whole Cam Ward thing. If Lincoln Riley wants him, why would he decide to move across the country and play for Mario? Maybe we are offering significantly more then USC? Maybe USC isn't as interested as it seems?

Advertisement
I'd obviously be ecstatic if we pulled Ward but putting aside the orange & green glasses for a minute, why would any QB in their right mind rather play for Mario Cristobal over Lincoln Riley?
Because of a top 5 OL, talented WR's & if anyone looks at the tape from last year they will see guys running open all year that TVD just missed. That offense could have put up huge numbers if only we had someone who could see the field.

That & Lincoln Riley loves the ****.

That's the issue I'm having believing this whole Cam Ward thing. If Lincoln Riley wants him, why would he decide to move across the country and play for Mario? Maybe we are offering significantly more then USC? Maybe USC isn't as interested as it seems?
lincoln already met wtih will howard - maybe he wants him and doesn't want to pay for cam ward?

we might not be competing head to head against USC like many believe

Advertisement
Thought that we weren't interested in Rogers anymore?

Don’t believe those reports. He’s been at the top of our list. Some insiders I trust say he was the first guy we reached out to

What’s surprising is that he’s still making visits - thought he was pretty much a lock to Washington.

Advertisement
Back