Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
We need this to happen, sell him on playing behind one of the best o-lines in America, talented WRs and very deep backfield

Don’t believe those reports. He’s been at the top of our list. Some insiders I trust say he was the first guy we reached out to

What’s surprising is that he’s still making visits - thought he was pretty much a lock to Washington.
If we’d given him the green light he’d been committed already. Ward and Howard were always the top two. Rodger’s was behind the other guys too. Backup plan to the other options. Rogers is a risky take and isn’t nearly as **** of an option as he thought.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd obviously be ecstatic if we pulled Ward but putting aside the orange & green glasses for a minute, why would any QB in their right mind rather play for Mario Cristobal over Lincoln Riley?
Because Miami can provide a clean pocket. No? If not for the selfishness of Tyler Van Yikes not wanting to give up his starting position even though he was injured 🤕, The U wins atleast 10 games

You buy the national bs even though they’ve been way behind this site the entire time.
whole thing is goofy

on3 comes out and says cam ward is planning to set up a visit this weekend

CIS goes into a freezy saying he's on campus in the middle of the week - despite no leaks, and when EVERY other QB visit from the portal has leaked, even ohio university's QB.

it doesn't benefit Cam Ward at all to keep his visits in silence, if anything it would raise his price if people knew he was coming

just weird that people have been ****s on here the last two days to anyone questioning whether cam was on campus or not... they are now proven wrong - we can all move on and just be glad that we have a chance

Last edited:
Advertisement
whole thing is goofy

CIS goes into a freezy saying he's on campus in the middle of the week - despite no leaks, and when EVERY other QB visit from the portal has leaked, even ohio university's QB.

it doesn't benefit Cam Ward at all to keep his visits in silence, if anything it would raise his price

just weird that people have been ****s on here the last two days to anyone questioning whether cam was on campus or not... they are now proven wrong - we can all move on and just be glad that we have a chance
I do admire your ability to die on this hill. I respect it tbh

whole thing is goofy

it doesn't benefit Cam Ward at all to keep his visits in silence, if anything it would raise his price

Something tells me this post isn’t going to look good in the next couple days

Advertisement
whole thing is goofy

I'm trying to figure out whether this post makes any sense... it quite frankly doesn't.

How is an unknown visit from Ward to Miami going to increase his price? If anything, him coming here and making it known rises the price because other teams get wind of it.

when I say this site I mean D$ too. His info is as close to the horses mouth as any pay site or national media when it comes to UM.
For sure. I gotcha. You mean the people in the know on this site.

Lots of people not in the know on this site spew stuff that gets everyone into a frenzy and with unrealistic expectations.

Advertisement
whole thing is goofy

If the national media reports something minus Mario’s boy you can believe it’s bs or just late. Just like they said we were on McCord , Rodger’s was the top option and never mentioned Miami with Ward. Miami always had a better shot then most thought because of Dawson’s connection to Ward. Mario as well.

I'm trying to figure out whether this post makes any sense... it quite frankly doesn't.

How is an unknown visit from Ward to Miami going to increase his price? If anything, him coming here and making it known rises the price because other teams get wind of it.
yeah, you're saying exactly what I said... it doesn't make sense for him to come here in silence -- which is why people claiming he was here during the week didn't really make much sense

edit: to be fair i left off two words from my post that you quoted (on my phone my bad) - that's why that sentence contradicted itself

If the national media reports something minus Mario’s boy you can believe it’s bs or just late. Just like they said we were on McCord , Rodger’s was the top option and never mentioned Miami with Ward. Miami always had a better shot then most thought because of Dawson’s connection to Ward. Mario as well.
Dawson has a connection to Ward?

Advertisement
Back