Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I never heard Moore mentioned and I’m pretty sure D$ hasn’t either. They had their board set. At this point it’s the top dominoes that have to move then it’ll all trickle down.
Understood 🫡 guess it’s just his camp pushing it more than we are (from the “media”)

Advertisement
Lincoln had the same record with a Heisman QB yet cats in here acting like he’s Saban lmao

christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
So if Ward is the top guy, is this going to be wrapped up right now or are they going to wait for him to take more visits? @Cribby

not sure mario, but dawson and houston offered ward a scholarship when he was leaving incarnate word but cam ward followed his HC who went on to be the OC at Washington state that same offseason

Dawson also was around ward while he was being recruited out of HS. Dawson was at Houston when ward was a senior in HS. I’d also add that deriq king was at UH while ward was in HS and they live about an hour from each other.

Bread crumbs….

So if Ward is the top guy, is this going to be wrapped up right now or are they going to wait for him to take more visits? @Cribby

It’s whoever says yes first between ward and Howard. I believe they are both in Miami this week and word is that a 3rd guy is on campus shortly. I’m sure coaches are pushing for a yes by the end of this weekend

It's already been mentioned they will not wait. They will take the first of any of the top of their board who accepts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's the issue I'm having believing this whole Cam Ward thing. If Lincoln Riley wants him, why would he decide to move across the country and play for Mario? Maybe we are offering significantly more then USC? Maybe USC isn't as interested as it seems?

Would last years #1 HS QB being in usc room make a difference to him? Honest question.
He definitely won't have even the hint of competition here.

Can’t lose what you never had, but yes…if it comes down to that, we absolutely cannot afford FSU to have another Heisman-caliber QB (especially one they beat us H2H for).

Mario needs to overcome his reputation on QB killers, and we need to make sure it’s the best offer on the table. I know QB recruiting is a different beast but at this point, I trust him to close…until given a reason not to.

Good thing Coleman and Wilson are gone.
Yeah you'd think Miami would be more appealing with hopefully returning 3 of 5 OL and some skill guys. Fsu is losing almost everyone. Also fsus NIL seems a bit shaky lately

Advertisement
Back