Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I don’t believe that FSU can afford Ward. Not buying that smoke.

Is it possible they’re “in the ballpark” of our offer enough that “which coach is better for my development?” factors more into the decision?

I have no doubt we’re offering more money than they are, but I do wonder at what point the gap becomes narrow enough for the other issues to matter.

USC and Ohio St can still come back around on Ward and offer him more than what FSU can. Don't think he's set in stone to be a Nole.

Also, if these ****ers are having NIL issues with current players, the **** is gonnna happen with Ward?

Advertisement
Is it possible they’re “in the ballpark” of our offer enough that “which coach is better for my development?” factors more into the decision?

I have no doubt we’re offering more money than they are, but I do wonder at what point the gap becomes narrow enough for the other issues to matter.
I think Ward is what he is. This is about getting a year of decent tape for the League without ending up on your back like he was at Wazzu. OSU is probably better for him.

Advertisement
People worried about FSU need to chill. OSU is the biggest threat for Ward. Anybody tell you anything else is a fool. UM and FSU are trying to get the beat on OSU. Day is proven as a qb developer and has sent multiple qbs to the 1st round.

We're competing against OSU.

How though? The second we go with Howard Wards camp loses all leverage with us driving up his price. To me if he was doing that he would have visited those schools before us, not after.
His team used Miami's negotiating position to set the Market price. He can now play USC off against OSU. My guess is that was their intention all along. Florida State are just the patsies.

Advertisement
I’m just being a cry baby about him visiting them, I have no knowledge of if he actually is signing with them .
I'm disappointed that he's wasting his time in Trailerhassee. His time might better be served by visiting a school with deeper pockets, like Michigan (in order to tighten the sphincter muscles in Columbus) or Austin (to maybe arouse interest at aTm). F$U ****ed their money away and is going through rebuilding. Their linebacker just bolted.

That said, Ward's negotiating strategy falls apart if Caveman grows a pair, says "F**k You, I'm taking Howard, and By the Way, I'm getting him for This Much!"

You let it leak to the press that Ward is a prima donna who played the school. Other schools are desperate, but want to get business done, they don't want to f**k around.

Advertisement
I would hope you are right. Both schools fan sites, especially OSU's, were anticipating getting Ward.
Idk where you seen that cause OSU hasn’t made a sound regarding . I doubt you slow play the top guy you want . I truly think they are going a different route. If not their communication is gonna have to pick up

Hope im wrong, but man he looks like a nole. Theyl be pushing Travis 2.0 hard.
Yes that goes both ways though. Travis also had a average OL that got his leg broken in half and twisted like a chicken wing. I would just keep sending Ward pics of Travis leg. 🤷‍♂️

I think Ward is what he is. This is about getting a year of decent tape for the League without ending up on your back like he was at Wazzu. OSU is probably better for him.
Jim Carrey What GIF

"OSU is probably better for him"

Advertisement
Back