Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
D$ watching the users and clicks go up tonight

money GIF

Advertisement
Just my 2 cents. If Ward is visiting FSU then you can expect him to also visit OSU at some point. I take Will Howard now if he wants in. Can't play the waiting game with him.
Yeah he’s the only QB in the portal so far that’s acting like this.. taking multiple visits and enjoying the experience. All others quietly picked their schools or are doing so if they have not chosen yet.

Advertisement
1702512621490.png

Absolutely need Ward to significantly decrease his turnover worthy plays (this includes fumbles)

Also Dante Moore had 4th highest big-time throw rate in Pac12. 3rd was Ward. Top 2 were Nix and Penix obviously

If we are told to read between the lines, all the lines are about Ward and now reports he is taking his visit to FSU. So I guess the one that is not really being talked about since his visit is Howard.

We took it as a foregone conclusion it was Ward but none of our "insiders" really specified who it was. Just confidence that a QB was secured.

My guess it would be Howard.
I would be ok with this for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm being patient.......gimme QB 1 whoever and whenever it is. Let's roll. Not scared.....that's my personality. Lot of moving parts in this NIL **** but no doubt when it's time suit up put the kids to sleep and drive it like you stole it

Advertisement
Back