Cam Ward to Portal

Dude let him go to FSU. look at the current roster they have you can be 13-0 all you want but theyll be lucky to go to bowl game next year. whose gonna catch the ball whose gonna block for him? now look at what Miami brings back and has. who you choosing?

Advertisement
31 career fumbles is an eye popping number. Being an exciting player can get people to overlook somethings, but how do you overlook 31 fumbles (17 last year alone)? If he comes, by midseason every Canes fan may have a case of the bubble guts worrying about ball security. Does he have small hands??

31 career fumbles is an eye popping number. Being an exciting player can get people to overlook somethings, but how do you overlook 31 fumbles (17 last year alone)? If he comes, by midseason every Canes fan may have a case of the bubble guts worrying about ball security. Does he have small hands??
He had an O line that couldn't block.

According to this he had 11 last year. And at least one of them was cause of a terrible OL. I saw the replay.

Advertisement
Caveman football is an easy film review session.

Avoid The Office GIF

Neanderball©

Advertisement
Jim Carrey What GIF

"OSU is probably better for him"
The kid isn't going to F$U and he's playing us to get a better deal from USC or OSU.

I'd much rather him come to Miami, but my assumption is that we've been played for a lobster dinner and a brass band.

I'd love to be wrong, and I do hope I am.

Move on. Sign Howard.

The kid isn't going to F$U and he's playing us to get a better deal from USC or OSU.

I'd much rather him come to Miami, but my assumption is that we've been played for a lobster dinner and a brass band.

I'd love to be wrong, and I do hope I am.

Move on. Sign Howard.

Wait…was a brass band actually involved in this?

Advertisement
Maybe I'm nuts but if free shoes u is paying him to visit them then could it be that he has agreed with Miami but wants to add the free shoes visit cash before signing with Miami?

Advertisement
Listened to Shodell this morning - he spoke to the father last night. Both he and Ferman poked around to see what they could find out about Ward’s agents and advisory circle. They were universally told the father is controlling the recruitment.
If I’m not mistaken, this is the first we’ve heard about his parent’s involvement and Pops seems to be helping/guiding him through the “process”. No mention of an agent.

Maybe I'm nuts but if free shoes u is paying him to visit them then could it be that he has agreed with Miami but wants to add the free shoes visit cash before signing with Miami?
that seems like a high school recruit move

I doubt he's signed with

he may want to up the bag or hey may legit interest in them, we'll see by Monday I suppose

Advertisement
Back