Cam Ward to Portal

Maybe I'm nuts but if free shoes u is paying him to visit them then could it be that he has agreed with Miami but wants to add the free shoes visit cash before signing with Miami

It would be foolish of us to “allow” this to happen on the off chance he falls in love there. risk/reward, 5-10k is nothing when we’re looking at 2 millionish.

Advertisement
Cribby took an educated guess and whiffed
21 posts
Sniffing Smells Like GIF by Klarna

Advertisement
I do trust cribby over the 21 post dude but to be fair, cribby did say pretty clearly earlier this week that Miami can officially mark off needing a qb
****, he is hearing comments DIRECT from UM staff. Everybody thought Ward was going to commit on his visit. He did not and it surprised the STAFF. Cribby doesn't run the football program. His information is only as good as the staff's beliefs.

****, he is hearing comments DIRECT from UM staff. Everybody thought Ward was going to commit on his visit. He did not and it surprised the STAFF. Cribby doesn't run the football program. His information is only as good as the staff's beliefs.

easy pal, I was correcting the poster's comment that this was all surrounding the comment of "patience". it wasn't, all the madness started from the comment I mentioned

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I do trust cribby over the 21 post dude but to be fair, cribby did say pretty clearly earlier this week that Miami can officially mark off needing a qb
i would imagine the likelihood of the top two falling through is small. based on what we are paying, i think it is also likely that, in the event of not landing ward or howard, there may be other options who arent in the portal yet who would be top tier and interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back