Calvin Ridley??

Advertisement
hope he finds his way home. #NotAlabama
434.jpg

Advertisement
I want Ridley more than any of our current offensive commits. He has Stacey Coley, Sammy Watkins, Amari Cooper type impact-ability. He's a game changer. He's another coverage-dictator that would be lethal next to Coley for a year (because Coley will be 3 and out).

Advertisement
I want Ridley more than any of our current offensive commits. He has Stacey Coley, Sammy Watkins, Amari Cooper type impact-ability. He's a game changer. He's another coverage-dictator that would be lethal next to Coley for a year (because Coley will be 3 and out).

This.

i dont think so personally. the kid should absolutely dominate kids 2-3 years younger than he is. what would he do if he was going up against 21 yr olds that have been in a college program for 2-3 years. im not saying he couldnt be dynamic, as he could be. i just think the guys you mentioned had much more room for growth as players. while i would love to have him, i wouldnt take him over every offensive player in the class as id still take st. louis and williams and scarlett over hi personally. imo i think chatman actually has a higher ceiling that ridley in the future

Advertisement
SIAP, but was it confirmed that ridz was the kid that ol Joker got caught meeting up with illegaly?

me too

Would he need to take more classes to get into Miami compared to Bama? I know he doesn't want to wait until June to leave for school because his last game will before October

Advertisement
Remember guys feel like we have no shot eith ridley so they not being truthful with how much he would bring to the table.

The one thing that has me very nervous about this Ridley/SBB situation is if SBB gets cold feet about going to BAMA because of the distance factor. (Some sources on here have said his mom wants him close to home) So if Ridley refuses to go to UM because of that whole Joker Phillips nonsense, they could "compromise" on FSU. Kinda like the Matthew Thomas situation. That would **** me off to end but I could see this happening. Lets hope Ridley has a change of heart because if we have a good season i could definitely see them giving us a real good look by seasons end.

Advertisement
Back