Calvin Ridley??

Advertisement
I really think Bama gonna put SBB at WR. Their stocked up at safety for 2015 and he's a two way player.

If it were up to me. I think Ridley and SBB would be better fits here. Hope Jaquan, Bruce and Scarlett are talking to them about the U.

Both Ridley and SBB love the U but we gotta win ball games too. We need to land them. I really think they just got caught up in the Bama hype. Like Cole did with FSU at first. Do they really wanna go far away? They can put on for the U in the hometown. And stay closer to their family.

Both of them were decked out in Miami gear all the time.

Remember what happened with Bruce and Scarlett. Anything can happen. Not saying it will, but I do think we have a shot. Need those guys to stay home. I'm sure they are taking notice of the momentum here.

I'm expecting Cole, Davante and Tim to be coming soon in the coming months, hope SBB and Ridley join the train.

The one thing that has me very nervous about this Ridley/SBB situation is if SBB gets cold feet about going to BAMA because of the distance factor. (Some sources on here have said his mom wants him close to home) So if Ridley refuses to go to UM because of that whole Joker Phillips nonsense, they could "compromise" on FSU. Kinda like the Matthew Thomas situation. That would **** me off to end but I could see this happening. Lets hope Ridley has a change of heart because if we have a good season i could definitely see them giving us a real good look by seasons end.

thats odd about the reports about the mom wanting him close, not saying it is odd for a parent wanting their kid home or anything, its just she was one of the main reasons why he pulled the trigger in the first place on that visit

The one thing that has me very nervous about this Ridley/SBB situation is if SBB gets cold feet about going to BAMA because of the distance factor. (Some sources on here have said his mom wants him close to home) So if Ridley refuses to go to UM because of that whole Joker Phillips nonsense, they could "compromise" on FSU. Kinda like the Matthew Thomas situation. That would **** me off to end but I could see this happening. Lets hope Ridley has a change of heart because if we have a good season i could definitely see them giving us a real good look by seasons end.

thats odd about the reports about the mom wanting him close, not saying it is odd for a parent wanting their kid home or anything, its just she was one of the main reasons why he pulled the trigger in the first place on that visit

Hey im no insider. I just could have sworn that some guys on here said that SBBs mom wanted him close to home thats why she liked UM so much. Could have been someone talkin out they a$$ so who knows. Lets hope for the best with these two. They are the last two pieces to the puzzle. (skill position wise I mean.. and i already have Irvin and Cole pretty much penciled in.)

Advertisement

Hey im no insider. I just could have sworn that some guys on here said that SBBs mom wanted him close to home thats why she liked UM so much. Could have been someone talkin out they a$$ so who knows. Lets hope for the best with these two. They are the last two pieces to the puzzle. (skill position wise I mean.. and i already have Irvin and Cole pretty much penciled in.)

not a shot at you bro lol, it was more of a question to people who may know cough cough pete, like i said she played a big role in his decision, but things can change and i hope they do because these kids are studs, im hoping the local movement of these SoFl kids staying home gets to them and they come here

Ole Bama boys are going to be putting money in the hat when they hear the next Amari Cooper

EVERYTHING IS CHANGING… big toe took a dip today. FWIW fingers crossed
giphy.gif

big toe?

I see he put a bunch of miami retweets on his twitter when normally it was 100 percent bama, so did SBB. DO WANT.

Advertisement
I will say it again. Calvin Ridley is an ELITE play maker. I don't care if the dude is going to be drawing social security soon. Just think of Ridley and Coley on the same field. That's how you win big time games. It's the same thing with SBB. You have a guy like SBB with J. Johnson, Irvin, Cole and our vets like Artie and Tracy...that's a lot of talent. We need this.

I won't account anything on their twitter to be anything of source. But I hope their changing their tune. They really should come here. Think it's the better fit for both of them too.

Advertisement
I will say it again. Calvin Ridley is an ELITE play maker. I don't care if the dude is going to be drawing social security soon. Just think of Ridley and Coley on the same field. That's how you win big time games. It's the same thing with SBB. You have a guy like SBB with J. Johnson, Irvin, Cole and our vets like Artie and Tracy...that's a lot of talent. We need this.

Who's going to be that Alpha Dog number 1 receiver when Coley goes pro after 2015? Can't depend on true freshman to shoulder that load off the bat, I don't care how talented that 2016 class is. Getting Ridley would be huge to have that number 1 as a sophomore when the 2016 kids roll in.

Nearly 7 months to go before signing day. Lots will happen between now and then, and a few surprises too!

@rivalsmike: I have been told by a very good source that it is highly highly unlikely that Calvin Ridley flips from #Bama to either #FSU or #Canes.

Advertisement
@rivalsmike: I have been told by a very good source that it is highly highly unlikely that Calvin Ridley flips from #Bama to either #FSU or #Canes.

who cares what he says? long time to NSD & as of right now we might have the QB of the future in Kaaya when Bama hasn't even chosen a QB yet. If Kaaya does what we all hope he does & bama struggles on offense, I doubt he'll look at the situation the same way

look if he goes to 'Bama i won't be mad but if he goes to FSU i will f*cking lose it

Advertisement
Back