CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Maybe they know something we don't. People said the same thing about San Francisco when they were the first city to shutdown. Looking pretty smart now. Time will tell.

Lmao, San Francisco, smart? All I remember is Pelosi down in CHY-NAH town saying how amazing it is to get out and be around Chinese people. What a weird Cat.

Advertisement
Smh.... Lots of idiots and YouTube doctors on this thread I see.

"Shaking My Head" was cool when I was in high school. Do you still live in the hometown you grew up in? I could bet my left nut you do.

You offered nothing to the conversation LMAO. But ya, you go shake that tail between you legs.

"Shaking My Head" was cool when I was in high school. Do you still live in the hometown you grew up in? I could bet my left nut you do.

You offered nothing to the conversation LMAO. But ya, you go shake that tail between you legs.
Lol.... "bet my left nut".... Saying **** like that I know your an inbred. Have a good one lol

A large, high pressure manure spreader slinging sh1++ will clear out a parking lot faster than a cheetah at lunch time.

Two or more running simultaneously are like Warp 3.

Bro! I never seen one til I came out here to Chandler Arizona lol. Best suburb for new college grads, yet we got farms and sh*t shooters right by corporate offices.

I was taken aback when I saw sh*t flying in the air for like 15 yards(?). Was awesome.

Advertisement
Wonder what the state of Florida would be considered?
Hum. As a native Floridian, I would go with pristine flesh now covered in disposal from various sphincters and some clogged garbage disposals. Of course the Seminole Tribes would include me in that category but I don't think they were originals here either. POV is a *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CA and their 40m population and 10th largest economy in the world carries a lot of weight. Wasn’t that long ago there were some kooks screaming to leave the republic and become their own country. The governor did a pretty good job in the beginning of the crisis but when many citizens got antsy, he’s lost his mind with power. It’ll be interesting to watch how this all shakes out and if they change directions based on what others may do.

Is @brock alive? Haven't seen his posts recently. Hopefully he learned how to actually cook a steak the right way.

he made a comment on my Nesta bulldozing his mom post.
This is some ****. LA county wants to continue lockdown for 3 more months. Idiotic.

The people who made that decision are still getting a fat check. Meanwhile they're attempting to ration out 1200$ checks every couple of months.

Pelosi is a witch, and they state needs a revolution.

Advertisement
I'm thinking baseball in '21 after the "second wave" passes and most of us are still alive.
The challenge will how long the second (or third) waves take to pass. Let's presume that cases have resumed growing in December and January.

In 2018, the first game for the Miami Hurricanes baseball season was in February.

On May 12th, 2020 the state of California essentially cancelled college football for state institutions over three months away from the start of the season. That seems to indicate that cases will need to have stabilized or be in a state of decline for over three months before colleges feel free to resume athletics. Based on that metric, no, I do not think that we will have college basketball or college baseball.

I've pretty much written off college basketball this year already.
That said, I do think the NFL will happen this year, albeit with closed stadiums and a short-term revision to the CBA because of lost gate revenue.

It's going to prompt a slew of players to go pro in the Supplemental Draft

Advertisement
Back