2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

I'm going to check out the TE's that are rated higher as this guy looks to have it. He's a bit light now, so he can help out more flexed out right away. Can he add weight and be more of a traditional TE though? I'm willing to find out, sign this kid up. He's got great hands, can get up and get it, and has faster than normal speed. What's not to like.

Advertisement
Odom is a supreme talent. He’s not just a guy with a big catch radius. He has the acceleration and footwork of a much smaller receiver.
Are we sure he is a TE? He seems athletic enough to be a WR and a monster at that. As you stated his footwork is elite and he makes a guy like Riley look lumbering and he was an elite pass catching talent last cycle. This kid looks like a WR in the mold of Megatron.

I know the first 7 decimal places which is already unnecessary lol. NASA uses like <40 max. 100 is just pointless. Better off memorizing like Presidents and VPs or something...
ice-t hater GIF

Advertisement
Are we sure he is a TE? He seems athletic enough to be a WR and a monster at that. As you stated his footwork is elite and he makes a guy like Riley look lumbering and he was an elite pass catching talent last cycle. This kid looks like a WR in the mold of Megatron.
He could be. Most likely he is a hybrid like Pitts and Gesicki in the NFL.

Advertisement
Odom goes to my alma mater and he is big time. He got better with the tough catches later in the year. Mom is a huge huge LSU fan. Believe her side of the family is from there. He put up those against the best competition in Georgia,class 7A. Carrollton also will play Langston Hughes and Air Noland in the first game of the year. Supposed to be on ESPN too

Odom goes to my alma mater and he is big time. He got better with the tough catches later in the year. Mom is a huge huge LSU fan. Believe her side of the family is from there. He put up those against the best competition in Georgia,class 7A. Carrollton also will play Langston Hughes and Air Noland in the first game of the year. Supposed to be on ESPN too
I watched them a few times last year. Odom was pretty quiet when they played my alma mater. But he flat out dominated through their playoff run. He put up big numbers against big time schools. I’m shocked UGA ain’t all over this kid.

I watched them a few times last year. Odom was pretty quiet when they played my alma mater. But he flat out dominated through their playoff run. He put up big numbers against big time schools. I’m shocked UGA ain’t all over this kid.
He doesn’t really seem to fit what they want at TE. I still think the kid ends up a WR. Kid is an elite talent and I don’t like using that term but his tape looks nasty

Advertisement
He doesn’t really seem to fit what they want at TE. I still think the kid ends up a WR. Kid is an elite talent and I don’t like using that term but his tape looks nasty
I’m just surprised they would let a talent like that leave the state. 7A is one of the most competitive divisions in the whole country. Maybe it is a fit thing with UGA but if he ends up here I’m not going to complain. He’s got everything he needs to be dominant.

UGA offered in March right after Bama did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back