2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

Yep and that demonstrates that we should be able to turn it around quickly too. Norvell inherited a mess, had terrible records for the first 2 years (3-6 and 5-7) and then had a solid year in year 3 (I think their 10 wins might be a bit misleading as their schedule was not the strongest, but there is no denying they improved significantly and are now feeling that in recruiting).

In the span of 2 years the score of the Miami/FSU game went from 52-10 Miami to 45-3 FSU. If they can turn around that quickly, so can Miami and they were in a worse spot than Miami year 1.

Agreed. Flip the roster. Use. The. Portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Odom put out a top 12 at the beginning of April (yes, UM was on it).
If the announcement is another top list, it could be his final 4, 5, 6.

However, if he's in Miami again this weekend, with an OV scheduled for next month, then his announcement could be a commitment to the good guys.

Advertisement
Odom is a supreme talent. He’s not just a guy with a big catch radius. He has the acceleration and footwork of a much smaller receiver.
His acceleration and shiftiness make him different. Add an elite vertical jump with soft hands and you get a matchup nightmare. He’s talented enough to play WR at 6’6 230-240. Just a rare athlete. I don’t think people realize how good he is

Advertisement
His acceleration and shiftiness make him different. Add an elite vertical jump with soft hands and you get a matchup nightmare. He’s talented enough to play WR at 6’6 230-240. Just a rare athlete. I don’t think people realize how good he is
According to his Twitter he can also recite pi to 100+ digits

Advertisement
Back